It's Follow Me Back Tuesday time. Follow Me Back Tuesday is hosted by Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's, Review Retreat and Boobies, Babies & A Blog! You can link up at any one of their pages to find a whole bunch of new followers.
On a weird, random sidenote...my mom just called me and told me she's got the Mumps. Yes, the mumps. Seriously, I thought that was an obsolete disease, but apparently I was wrong. I haven't really gotten into this on my blog, by my mom is REALLY sick. There's so much wrong with her that I would pretty much need to write a novel about it, so I'm not going to list it all out (at least right now). Anyways, the long and the short of it is that because of everything, she has NO immune system and gets all kind of weird ailments, the oddest of which is the Mumps for sure. Now I have stress about my kids who were with her this past weekend. They have had all their shots and are most likely the ones that exposed her in the first place, but god, I hope they don't get it (and hope I don't either).
However, in more exciting news, yesterday I made all my reservations for breakfast/lunch/dinner for when we go to Disney in December. I'm so glad I did it now because Chef Mickey's was all booked up except for one day...and we got the last spot fot five on that day. Phew. It's not a trip to Disney without a visit to Chef Mickey's.
Anyways, Happy Tuesday to everyone...we're off to the playground, so if you're new here, just leave me a comment and I will follow back when I get home.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


21 comments:
Sorry about your Mom :( Your gonna have a blast at Disney!!!
New Follower!
http://nimblergrove.blogspot.com/2010/07/follow-me-back-tuesdays.html
Take Care,
Tiffany
Newest Follower! I hope you can come see me at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com
Sad to hear about your mom. Hope she gets well soon. Just pray!
Followed you back.. thanks for dropping by at my blog. *hugz
Hi! Here from the hop! You can check out my blog at : http://crazyaboutmybaybah.blogspot.com
Sorry to hear about your mom robin!! hope she is on the mend...i don't think you all will get it because you have all been vacinated and have normal immune systems...hang in there!!
I'm a new follower! I was born in Plymouth and have family in Mass! Hope you can follow me back at http://www.jamonkey.com
I hope your mom feels better soon!! Its miserable to feel bad like that.
New follower here. Come check me out and follow back?
Amy @ rendermemama.blogspot.com
Happy FMBT!!!
I'm so sorry about your mama...I hope she kicks the mumps quickly..and also hope no one else gets it. :(
I can't wait to hear all about Disney..I'm totally jealous!
Hello! I am from FMBT! I love the name of your blog hehe. I hope when you get a chance you follow me back too on my blog! Thanks
http://xiicepinkix.blogspot.com/
tell momma she better get better quickly!
Love your blog title! Thanks for stopping by. Now I am following!
I gave you an award. Check out my blog for details.
Hi! I'm your newest follower from FMBT!!! :) Sorry to hear about your mom. Don't worry about your kids getting it though. If they do they'll have life long immunity and the symptoms are not that bad when they are younger.
Hope you'll come visit me soon and follow back.
Lisa xoxo
Raising Future Leaders
http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com
Wow. The mumps? That IS bizarre! Hope she starts feeling better.
I'm now following!
littlebishopchronicles.blogspot.com
I'm your newest Tuesday follower! Follow back at http://www.onelittlemister.com/
Be sure to link-up to our To-the-TOP Tuesday Blog Hop while you're there!
Nicole
Thanks for following me from FMBT! I am following back - love your blog title, lol :)
Cheapskate4Life
Thanks for stopping by...I'm your newest follower and hope you'll come link up for Surfin' Saturdays too!
http://twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub
Thanks for the follow! Following you back!
Thanks for the follow. I am now following you back!
http://mommysmargaritas.blogspot.com
Thanks for the follow! following you back now!
Holy heck lady! I hope your Mom is OK and you and the kids are too! Totally scary!
Post a Comment