I decided to link up with Carissa today because it's just one of those blah kind of days and I didn't have much exciting to write about.
1. Ok, first off, today was my six year olds first day at Pirate camp and I was running late because the three year old had a meltdown when I left him with my mom so I could find the place where the camp is without any distractions. Anyways, so I am late as it is and then I end up getting stuck behind a bus. In July. Picking kids up. I have NO idea where they were headed, but of course I was stuck behind it most of the way and they made A LOT of stops. Grrr. I got there just on time, but I had wanted to be early since I wasn't positive where I was going and plus I hate to be late. Anywho...he had a blast and he can't wait to go back tomorrow. Yay.
2. We ended up replacing our hermit crab, Emma, who passed away last Monday, this past weekend. I decided to get two and let each of my boyz pick one out. We went to Petco on Friday and they only had one left in the whole store. WTH? So, my six year old got it and named it Roxie. It's got a cool shark shell, which he was super excited about, because Emma just had a plain shell. Then on Saturday, we ran to another Petco and got a cool purple one with a skull on the back for the three year old. It's named Rocco.

3. We saw the Sorcerer's Apprentice yesterday and loved it. I am not really a Nicolas Cage fan (he's a douche), but he was pretty good in it I have to admit. Whoever the "geek" was in the movie, he was super cute......and we really enjoyed the movie overall.
Oh, and it also happens to be the very first More Followers Monday! Graciously hosted by Mama B, Little BGCG, and Baby Dickey! Go link up, it's good for your health.
A little scoop about me: I'm a divorced mom of two perfect boys (both turning 3 and 6 in August), but I am getting re-married to the man of my dreams in October and becoming a step-mom to a great 13 year old boy. My fiance and his son moved into my house on July 1st and the wedding is 10/10/10. We're getting married in Vegas by Elvis. Yes, really. I love, love, love to scrapbook and other than that, there is nothing much more to tell.
That's all I've got for now, but there's always some sort of randomness in my head, so I'm sure I'll have more coming soon.



5 comments:
Those are the most hardcore hermit crabs I've ever seen!
Thanks for the follow! Looking forward to reading more of your blog too!
I loved that you called Nick Cage a douche.
School buses is like #3 on my list of 10 things I just hate!
Dude, douche is seriously one of my favorite words...so descriptive!
Congrats on the wedding! One of my best friends is getting married that day too :)
Post a Comment