
On-the-Go Inflatables has designed four comfortable styles of inflatable potty seats that are specifically designed for the fast paced lifestyle of today's traveling toddler. There are two blue potty seats (one with a character on it, and one plain blue) and two pink ones (one with a character on it, and one plain pink). We received the plain blue one, which is absolutley perfect for me and the little guy! Whether at we're at home, at a restaurant, or at Nana's house, this potty makes going to the bathroom while we're out and about a breeze. My son really likes it and it definitley makes him more comfortable when he has to go to the potty.
I love this inflatable potty because:
- Travel ready
- Inflates/deflates quickly
- Soft comfort
- Backrest support
- Handles for safety
- Sturdy construction holds seat in place
- Easy to clean
Huge thanks to Mike at On-the-Go Inflatables. I am so happy that I got the chance to review the On-the-Go Inflatable Potty Seat! It's super convenient and like I said, it makes going to the bathroom very easy for the little ones. I would highly recommend this to any parent with a toddler who is in the process of potty training, or already trained.

3 comments:
Sorry, I deleted my comment because I answered my own questions by going to the website to look at the product, LOL...
What a great idea! We are going to get going on potty training really soon, so this would be a great thing to have!
Post a Comment