Thursday, July 1, 2010

One Day and Counting

I mentioned last week that Chris and his son are moving in this weekend....fast forward and make that tomorrow. I am trying really hard not to freak out, but every time I think about it and how much mine and my kids lives are about to change, I get a massive headache. Even right now as I type this I feel like I am going to barf.

I know everything will be fine, but I am majorly nervous about it. I am VERY used to living by myself and sharing my space is going to be a huge adjustment for me (and them I'm sure). We have a wicked busy weekend with fourth of July stuff this weekend, but I will update you guys next week at some point to let you know how it went.

6 comments:

Deb said...

Hang in there....it will all work out. I'll be in RI in 2 weeks...we can go our for drinks :)

Jen at Cabin Fever said...

Goodness how I detest moving, but before you know it all the pain-in-the-assery will be over and you'll start to settle in. The awkwardness will pass with time too. Just hang in there. Have a great 4th weekend :)

Cabin Fever in Vermont

MommyLovesStilettos said...

It will all work out! Try not to stress! :)

The Random Blogette said...

Don't stress your self out too much! You don't want to get worked up over it. You know that it will take some adjustment but luckily with the 4th of July weekend it will be fun! Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it all works out!

Anonymous said...

Everything is gonna be smooth as silk..i just know it!

Babes Mami said...

Big changes...all positive! Sending you my good vibes!