Have you ever received a note from someone special that just meant the world to you? I know I have, and I will cherish them for many years to come. I not only love to receive a special note, I love to send them. Whether it's to my cousin in Maryland, or a friend who just needs a pick me up, Pear Tree Greetings has the most gorgeous selection of personalized note cards that I've ever come across. Pear Tree Greetings offers so much more than just personalized note cards, though. They have invitations, baby announcements, wedding announcements, graduation cards and that is just the icing on the cake.About Pear Tree Greetings:
"We’re Pear Tree Greetings, a company that grew out of the desire to make fun, fabulous designs affordable and easily accessible. At a time when all the other options out there were either too expensive, too cookie cutter, too cutesy or waaaay too much work, Pear Tree Greetings blossomed.
Our roots are firmly planted in the printing business, with over 50 years of experience in the industry, so you might say we had that part nailed. Everything we create is professionally printed on high quality paper. You (and everyone you send it to) will be able to tell the difference—we promise.
But it’s our fresh, simple designs that will keep you coming back. Our talented designers are always thinking up new ways to delight you, whether you’re a bride-to-be, a new mom, or planning a high school graduation party.
All of our designs are easily personalized online with your favorite photos, fonts, colors and messages. And we’re working on making our website more fun and easier to use, so that even the most artistically impaired can create standout stationery in minutes!
Fresh, affordable, and uniquely you. Why compare apples and oranges, when you can have a Pear?"
Just have a look at a few of these fabulous designs from their new collection:


Coupon Alert: Throughout the month of July, enjoy Free Shipping at Pear Tree Greetings! Just spend $29 or more! Use code PEARJUL10.Win it: The generous folks at Pear Tree Greetings have generously offerered (1) one of my lucky readers up to 16 free personalized note cards of your choice (some designs will be 12, some 16) along with free shipping!!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Pear Tree Greetings and tell me which design you would choose if you won! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!
7. Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter (1 entry)!
9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (5 entries)!
10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 07/31/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Christy at Pear Tree Greetings for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***
10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 07/31/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Christy at Pear Tree Greetings for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

75 comments:
LOVING this design: Item Number: 7909TYFC
Black Pattern -- Personalized Note Card
boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
GFC Follower (BoobiesBabies&ABlog)
Twitter Follower @bbandablog
MHM FB Fan (Jana A)
Following you via Networked Blogs! (Jana A)
Email subscribe to your fab feed!
boobiesbabiesandablog AT gmail DOT com
feed subscriber x 2
feed subscriber x3
Sporting your button here: http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com
button x 2
button x 3
tweet: http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/18778634961
I would choose
Item Number: 7923BLTYFC
ktdietrich@yahoo.com
Follow you on GFC
Fan on Facebook
Follow you on twitter
@ktdietrich
Follow on networked blogs
Like Pear tree on FB
Follow Pear tree on twitter
Blogged:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways.html
Blogged:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways.html
Blogged:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways.html
Blogged:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways.html
Blogged:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways.html
Subscribe to you feed
Subscribe to your feed
Subscribe to your feed
Your button is on my blogroll page
www.thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com
Your button is on my blogroll page
www.thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com
i would choose the angled elements pink thankyou cards
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
publicly follow gfc
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
entered novica giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
entered jana's wilton giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
the black pattern screams Stephanie!!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I follow you through GFC
i follow you on twitter
i'm a facebook fan of yours!
subscribe to your feed
subscribe to your feed
subscribe to your feed
i have your button www.babesrockinmami.com in the button love tab
i have your button www.babesrockinmami.com in the button love tab
i have your button www.babesrockinmami.com in the button love tab
i like the sky blue leaves card
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
GCF
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
twitter follower- bookluver09
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
FB fan- kayla johnson
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
networked blogs
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
button- sexwomenread.blogspot.com
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
button 2
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
button 3
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
pear tree FB fan
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
pear tree twitter follower
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
tweet http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/19083499277
I'd choose the Delicate Lace - Purple Personalized Note Card. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
follow your blog
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
follow you on Twitter, partymix25
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #1
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #2
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #3
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
tweet http://twitter.com/smashley_ashley/status/19310844551
tweet: http://twitter.com/BBandAblog/status/19356618972
I would choose Item Number: 7923BLTYFC
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I'd choose the All Things BBQ invitations
couponboss at gmail dot com
I follow on GFC
couponboss at gmail dot com
I entered the Novica giveaway
couponboss at gmail dot com
I entered the D-n-D Ranch giveaway
couponboss at gmail dot com
I like the Delicate Lace -- Gray Personalized Note Card.
Pretty, simple and won't detract from my handwritten message.
AuburnNotRed@charter.net
tweet https://twitter.com/smashley_ashley/status/19871197391
i like the leaves note cards
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net
entered novica
gfc follower
e-mail subscriber
e-mail subscriber 2
e-mail subscriber 3
Post a Comment