
Do you love to host dinner parties, but hate the clean up? I love, love, love to have people over, but face it, after cooking all day, who feels like cleaning up afterwards? I'm not one to leave a mess for the next day either, so when I found out about a company called Smarty Had A Party, I was intrigued. Smarty Had A Party is an online company that makes elegant disposable dinnerware. Yes, you did read that correctly....elegant and disposable.
I received a whole box of goodies from Smarty Had A Party to review and as soon as I opened the box I was impressed. They literally sent me everything I need to have a dinner party. I have to admit that I typically use a lot of paper plates in my home. Being a single mom it's just always been easier for me to use disposable plates. I was sent a pack of 10.25" Smarty Tuxedo Style Round White & Black Plates. As you can see by the picture below, they are white with a black trip, so they will match your room or theme perfectly. They come in a pack of 12 and these plates are made of a very thick, strong plastic. I almost felt bad throwing them away when I was done with them. They are extremely sturdy and I am confident they would hold anything. I was thoroughly impressed. The same goes for the 7.5" Smarty Tuxedo Style Round White & Black Plates that I received. They were the same quality as the dinner plates and would hold up with anything on them. The 7.5" plates are sold in packs of 15.

So, now that your plate is full, you need something to eat it with, right? How about some replica silver forks and knives. I was sent a 40 pack of Reflections Full Sized Dinner Forks and a 40 pack of Reflections Grand Heavy Knives. The flatware literally looks like everyday flatware that you use at dinner, meaning it's all full sized! Only it's all plastic...and sturdy! It's absolutely fantastic.



I received a whole box of goodies from Smarty Had A Party to review and as soon as I opened the box I was impressed. They literally sent me everything I need to have a dinner party. I have to admit that I typically use a lot of paper plates in my home. Being a single mom it's just always been easier for me to use disposable plates. I was sent a pack of 10.25" Smarty Tuxedo Style Round White & Black Plates. As you can see by the picture below, they are white with a black trip, so they will match your room or theme perfectly. They come in a pack of 12 and these plates are made of a very thick, strong plastic. I almost felt bad throwing them away when I was done with them. They are extremely sturdy and I am confident they would hold anything. I was thoroughly impressed. The same goes for the 7.5" Smarty Tuxedo Style Round White & Black Plates that I received. They were the same quality as the dinner plates and would hold up with anything on them. The 7.5" plates are sold in packs of 15.

So, now that your plate is full, you need something to eat it with, right? How about some replica silver forks and knives. I was sent a 40 pack of Reflections Full Sized Dinner Forks and a 40 pack of Reflections Grand Heavy Knives. The flatware literally looks like everyday flatware that you use at dinner, meaning it's all full sized! Only it's all plastic...and sturdy! It's absolutely fantastic.


I also received these fantastic 3 Ply Black Paper Dinner Napkins/Guest Towels, that matched the plates and flatware perfectly! The plastic tumblers complete the service set. The 12 oz Classic Crystal Plastic Tumblers are the perfect size for a dinner party. They aren't too big or too small. Plus, they're clear, so they will match any decor.



Big thanks to the folks at Smarty Had A Party. I was highly impressed by the quality of the products that I received from Smarty Had A Party. I will absolutley be purchasing from them for my next dinner party and would highly recommend them to anyone who hosts a lot of dinner parties. The fact that these products looked classy, but yet could just be thrown away at the end of the night, is an absolute lifesaver and I could never go back to the messy after-party clean up now that I've been introduced to Smarty Had A Party.
**I received sample products in order to provide a fair and honest review. No form of monetary compensation was exchanged. All opinions expressed here are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way**

0 comments:
Post a Comment