Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tatutina Menu Box Review


Is your junk drawer filled to the point where you can't even get it open without a struggle? I admit that mine is exactly like that. Wouldn't it be nice to have a place to put all your take-out menus that would not only free up precious space in the junk drawer, but keep them all organized and easy to access?

Tatutina has a solution for you. They have the the cutest line of take-out menu boxes that come in a variety of sizes and colors, so you're sure to find one that works in your kitchen!

I was blessed to receive one of Tatutinas menu boxes to review. I ended up going with the Variety Menu Box (pictured below) because it was simply one of the cutest designs I've ever seen. As you can see from the picture, it has all sorts of take-out foods painted onto the wooden box and the bright, funky colors are totally my style. I am always on the hunt for something that will stand out and catch someones eye and this box does just that. The box itself is very sturdy and measures 12"x 9"x 3".


Menu boxes aren't the only thing you can find at Tatutina either. Check out some of these other cute products at Tatutina:






About Tatutina:

"Tatutina is a small business located in Attleboro, Massachusetts. Our mission is to bring unique products into this world that reflect a happy and fun lifestyle. Everything we create in our Tatutina collections are inspired by our family, homes and art. We are a mother-daughter team that loves to design functional, fun and quality products.

All Tatutina items are designed and tested to meet the requirements of the American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM). All of our products use certified non-toxic, lead free paints".

HUGE thanks to Roberta of Tatutina for the opportunity to review the Variety Menu box! I am totally in love with it and so many other products at Tatutina! I think everyone should get a take-out menu box of their own. Trust me, it's such a relief to know that when you're starving and not in the mood to cook, you can run over to your take-out menu box and find all your menus in one neat place!

**I received a sample product in order to provide a fair and accurate review. No form of monetary compensation was received. All opinions are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way**

1 comments:

Carries Rambles said...

Cute Menu Box! I never saw one of those before