Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba! Live!: There's A Party In My City Prize Pack Giveaway!


YO GABBA GABBA! ANNOUNCES 60 CITY NORTH AMERICAN TOUR AND SOLIDIFIES YO GABBA GABBA! LIVE!: THERE’S A PARTY IN MY CITY!

$1 From Every Ticket Sold To Benefit Habitat for Humanity Local Affiliate In Each Tour City




YO GABBA GABBA! LIVE!: THERE’S A PARTY IN MY CITY!:

Fresh off a triumphant sold-out tour debut, a headlining performance at The White House, a critically-acclaimed, chart-topping album, and an appearance at Coachella that garnered rave reviews from spectators and media alike, DJ Lance Rock and the cast of YO GABBA GABBA! are heading back on the road with YO GABBA GABBA! LIVE!: THERE’S A PARTY IN MY CITY! to play to enthusiastic fans on a 60-city tour across North America. Today’s hottest live show for families will make stops at top theaters, arenas and amphitheaters throughout North America, starting August 27 in Bethel, NY and ending in Dallas, TX on December 12. YO GABBA GABBA! LIVE!: THERE’S A PARTY IN MY CITY! is produced by S2BN Entertainment in association with Wildbrain Entertainment and The Magic Store!

Meet the cast of characters:


DJ Lance Rock is a magician-musician. He brings a mysterious boom-box that carefully protects his special toy creatures. He breathes life into his toys with the magical words, “Yo Gabba Gabba!.” He loves to interact with his friends from above and sometimes beams in to teach everybody a DJ Lance-dance.






Brobee, the little one green, is sometime reluctant to try new things. Music makes Brobee happy and helps give him the confidence to smile, dance and wave his long arms in the air. He loves balloons.







Foofa, the pink flower bubble is a giggly, happy girl that loves flowers and all things cute and cuddly. She loves to dance and dream about unicorns. She is very sensitive to the needs of her friends and others in Gabbaland





Plex is the yellow robot of many wonders and magical powers. He is always there to provide music to sing and dance to. He teaches lessons, and beams guests into Yo Gabba Gabba land. Like a good big brother, he usually knows how to solve problems.







Muno is a tall and friendly red cyclops. He likes watching bugs and eating noodles. He is eager to please and make friends. With all his energy he sometimes can make a clumsy mistake but does his best to make up for whatever problems he may have caused.






Toodee, the blue cat dragon, likes to have fun. She is funny, smart and athletic with a tendency to make mischief. Toodee likes ice skating, running around in circles and trying new things. She has a bold personality and loves giving high-fives to her friends.




The state-of-the-art production features music, singing, dancing and animation. The show is an interactive experience that offers audience members of all ages the opportunity to witness their favorite characters come to life. Joining the characters on stage will be hip-hop legend Biz Markie to teach kids how to beat box with “Biz’s Beat of the Day.” Special guests will join the party on stage for the Super Music Friends Show and Dancey Dance segments.

Did you know that Kia Motors is sponsoring the Yo Gabba Gabba Live Tour?

"Kia Motors America (KMA) caused quite a stir with its first-ever Super Bowl ad, which featured a colorful cast of life-size children’s characters in the 2011 Kia Sorento CUV, including Muno from YO GABBA GABBA!, the award-winning children’s television series and live tour. Building on the momentum and increased brand awareness generated by the 60-second spot, KMA plans to extend its relationship with YO GABBA GABBA!, as the presenting sponsor of the upcoming YO GABBA GABBA! THERE’S A PARTY IN MY CITY! tour".

Thanks to the generous folks at the Providence Performing Arts Center in Providence, RI (we call it the P-PAC around here), we are getting four tickets to the performance on Tuesday 09/28/10! I haven't told my boys that we are going yet....in large part because they will ask me numerous times per day from now until then as to when we are going. They are going to be beside themselves with excitement, though! Especially my little one who loves to sing along with the songs on the show.

If you're interested in taking in a live show, please check out yogabbagabbalive.com to see dates and times in your area!

Now for the fun part........A GIVEAWAY!

I have a Yo Gabba Gabba Prize Pack to giveaway to one (1) of my lucky readers. The prize pack includes: “Yo Gabba Gabba!: Music is Awesome Volume 1″ CD (featuring songs from the Roots, Shins and others) and the DVD “Yo Gabba Gabba! Clubhouse” (featuring performances by musical guests Erykah Badu, The Killers, Jimmy Eat World and more).






For all you Yo Gabba Gabba music lovers out there, Music is Awesome Volume 2 is coming out in August, so be on the lookout for that!

Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment and tell me who is your child's favorite guest star on the show! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

7. Like Yo Gabba Gabba on Facebook (1 entry)!

8. Follow Yo Gabba Gabba on Twitter (1 entry)!

9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!

11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 08/14/10 and is open to U.S residents residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to the folks at Kia & Yo Gabba Gabba for offering this fantastic giveaway and to the folks at the P-PAC for the tickets for my family to attend a live show.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I am receiving complimentary tickets to the show. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

91 comments:

Katie @ Team Skelley said...

Yo Gabba Gabba is one of the few kids programs that my kids watch that I can tolerate. It is just so bizarre and awesome. Thank you for stopping by at Yoga Gal!!! :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

My daughter loved the episode when Jack Black guest starred!

mommymandymusings@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I am a follower!

mommymandymusings@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Following back from the Friday hop. Thanks so much for visiting my site! :)

kiara said...

My daughter loves Muno!

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

kiara said...

Already follow you through GFC!

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

kiara said...

Follow you on Twitter!

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

kiara said...

I'm of fan of you on FB!

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

kiara said...

Entered your Crayola giveaway!

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

kiara said...

I like Yo Gabba Gabba on FB!

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

kiara said...

I follow Yo Gabba Gabba on Twitter!

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

kiara said...

You button is on my blog on the button page! #1

www.littlebabyanika.com

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

kiara said...

You button is on my blog on the button page! #2

www.littlebabyanika.com

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

kiara said...

You button is on my blog on the button page! #3

www.littlebabyanika.com

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

kiara said...

Tweeted about this giveaway today!

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

We loved the show with Jack Black jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

ella said...

My nephew's fave was Jack Black. lol

ellaetc@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow Yo Gabba Gabba on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/20170434516 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

kiara said...

Retweeted about giveaway!

@OneMoreMakes4

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

Gina said...

Jack Black went over big with my son!
gsc418@yahoo

Gina said...

I'm a Google friend
gsc418@yahoo

Gina said...

I'm following via Networked Blogs
gsc418@yahoo

Gina said...

I'm a YGG FB fan
gsc418@yahoo.com

Gina said...

I follow YGG on Twitter
gsc418@yahoo

Gina said...

3. Your button is on my blog
http://theishblog.blogspot.com
gsc418@yahoo

AshleyOhio said...

My daughter loves foofa, she just asked if she could be her again for halloween. I took her to the show for her 3rd bday and she loved it!

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

AshleyOhio said...

GFC: AshleyOhio

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

AshleyOhio said...

following on twitter: schiffam21

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

AshleyOhio said...

liked on fb: AShleyOhio

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

AshleyOhio said...

entered jana's foul mouth tshirts

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

AshleyOhio said...

entered Jana's bellycharms

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

AshleyOhio said...

entered Jana's bubbles bodywear

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

AshleyOhio said...

liked yo gabba gabba on fb: AshleyOhio

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

AshleyOhio said...

followed ygg on twitter: schiffam21

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

AshleyOhio said...

button on right sidebar: http://schiffam21.blogspot.com/ #1

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

AshleyOhio said...

button on right sidebar: http://schiffam21.blogspot.com/ #2

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

AshleyOhio said...

button on right sidebar: http://schiffam21.blogspot.com/ #3

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

AshleyOhio said...

tweet 8/4: http://twitter.com/schiffam21/status/20353269585

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

Heather R said...

My daughter doesn't really know any of the guest stars on the show, but my husband loved when Jack Black was on the show.

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I follow your blog publicly via Google Friend Connect

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I am a Facebook Fan
(Heather Ransom)

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I entered your Crayola Color Wonder Giveaway

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I follow your blog on Networked Blogs

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I "Like" Yo Gabba Gabba on Facebook
(Heather Ransom)

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I follow Yo Gabba Gabba on Twitter
(@THRansom)

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I am an email subscriber

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Entry 3

Heather R said...

I tweeted about your giveaway:
http://twitter.com/THRansom/status/20394419715

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I entered your Total Pillow Giveaway

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

AshleyOhio said...

tweet 8/5: http://twitter.com/schiffam21/status/20429122728

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

Heather R said...

8/6 Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/20484104148

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Follower!

Anonymous said...

Liked Mass Hole Mommy on FB

Anonymous said...

Liked Yo Gabba Gabba on FB

Anonymous said...

Following on Twitter

Anonymous said...

Tweeted :)

http://twitter.com/Ashlees_Tweets

jakiesmom said...

my son is too young to get the guest on the show..i liked jack black...but he does love the show..i just get to watch it with him
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

entered alight

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 3

kiara said...

Retweeted today!

@OneMoreMakes4

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

jakiesmom said...

entered foul mouth at bbb

Heather R said...

8/7 Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/THRansom/status/20574353808

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

AshleyOhio said...

tweet 8/7: http://twitter.com/schiffam21/status/20595477245

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

Mommy Minded said...

Muno and Brobee!


Megan
Mommyminded.blogspot.com
mommyminded@gmail.com
Win a $25 Target GC!

Mommy Minded said...

I follow via GFC!

Megan
Mommyminded.blogspot.com
mommyminded@gmail.com
Win a $25 Target GC!

Mommy Minded said...

I entered Rock N Learn!
Megan
Mommyminded.blogspot.com
mommyminded@gmail.com
Win a $25 Target GC!

Heather R said...

8/8 Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/20633935206

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

kiara said...

Retweeted today!

@OneMoreMakes4

onemoremakesfour@hotmail.com

AshleyOhio said...

tweet 8/8: https://twitter.com/schiffam21/status/20670227340

schiffam21 @ gmail dot com

Heather R said...

8/9 Daily Tweet
http://twitter.com/THRansom/status/20717886504

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

8/10 Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/20815944542

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

8/11 Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/20906015158

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

8/12 Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/20996908052

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

My kids love Jack Black as well. Who doesn't really? ;)

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

I'm a follower.

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

FB fan of YGG.

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

I entered the Disappearing Spoon giveaway.

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

I entered the Hasbro giveaway.

Heather R said...

8/13 Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/21093166235

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

polly said...

we were babtsitting our soon to be 2 year old grandson and he was watching the episode with jack black. i think my hubby and i enjoyed it as much as he did!
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered alight giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's belly charms giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's shutterfly giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's alight giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

Heather R said...

8/14 Daily Tweet
https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/21150999794

Heather R
thransom@gmail.com

Unknown said...

My kids would love that! That reminds me, I'm taking them to see this http://hubpages.com/hub/Yo-Gabba-Gabba-Live-Tour