I'll take the chocolate please the other boy's hair just I don't know doesn't set well with me lol.. reminds me too much of my teenage son's friends lol.. but now the rich choclate downhere.. I can do that allllll day
Yeah the first is a bit of a pretty boy.. not that I would turn either away. :)
I'll take chocolate! Thank you! :D
Have I told you lately that I love you?
Thank You! I will take both! I am not too choosey!
How is it that I've missed this feature of yours until now? Oh my... thank you!
mmmmm and some of us boys! there's some frosting i want to try! hehehe
Thank you. Thank you very much. {drool}
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'll take the chocolate please the other boy's hair just I don't know doesn't set well with me lol.. reminds me too much of my teenage son's friends lol.. but now the rich choclate downhere.. I can do that allllll day
Yeah the first is a bit of a pretty boy.. not that I would turn either away. :)
I'll take chocolate! Thank you! :D
Have I told you lately that I love you?
Thank You! I will take both! I am not too choosey!
How is it that I've missed this feature of yours until now? Oh my... thank you!
mmmmm and some of us boys! there's some frosting i want to try! hehehe
mmmmm and some of us boys! there's some frosting i want to try! hehehe
Thank you. Thank you very much. {drool}
Post a Comment