Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ergonomic Pen, the UGLee Pen Review & GIVEAWAY!


I am a list maker. Whenever a thought comes to my mind, I need to write it down. Otherwise it will probably never get done, so I end up writing a lot throughout the course of the day. As strange as it sounds, I am VERY picky when it comes to pens. I love to write, but not if the pen doesn't write smoothly. Then I was given the oportunity to try an ergonomic pen that was created by a physician, Dr. James Lee and it's called the UGLee pen. I've noticed that when I write a lot and for a long period of time, my hand starts to cramp up, but I've been using my UGLee pens for several days, and believe me, this is a comfort pen!

About Dr Lee:

"Dr. Lee received his BS in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry from Yale University and his MD from Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Lee has done his share of writing throughout his academic and professional life. All of the writing required by medical school and physician training took its toll. After trying just about every pen and failing to find a truly comfortable one, Dr. Lee was determined to create his own. Known to even fire his own clay pens, Dr. Lee has experimented with just about every combination of shape, texture, material, and ink mixtures in search of the optimum combination for the "Perfect Pen."



Features of the UGLee pen:
  • Weight – The UGLee Pen only weighs 11 grams. That is less than 1/2 ounce! Less mass, means less inertia, more comfort.
  • Full Size Grip – Ultimate comfort! The overall shape as well as the detailed contours are perfectly engineered to follow the anatomy of the hand. You don’t have to grip this material, it grips you.
  • Ink – The UGLee Pen is mated with the smoothest ink system known, smoother than any roller ball, gel ink, or fountain ink pen.


I was so fortunate to receive two UGLee pens for review and I've had to resort to hiding them because I love them so much. They are the most comfortable pen I've ever used and I barely felt it when I wrote with it. I really don't think I could go back to a "regular" pen after using an UGLee pen. This pen definitely lives up to its claim. I would highly recommend UGLee pens to anyone that writes, whether it is a lot or a little.

Win it: One (1) of my lucky readers is going to win a three pack of UGLee pens in the color of their choice!

Mandatory Entry: Visit UGLee Pen and tell me what color you would choose if you won. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!

7. Follow UGLee Pens on Twitter (1 entry)!

8. Follow UGLee Pens on Facebook (1 entry)!

9. Subscribe to my feed (2 entries)!

10. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

11. Subscribe to my feed (4 entries)!

12. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

13. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 08/28/10 and is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Dr. Lee at UGLee Pens for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

159 comments:

Katie S said...

I would get it in pink!

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

I follow you through GFC

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

I follow you on twitter

@ktdietrich

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Fan on Facebook

Katie Dietrich

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Follow you on Networked blogs

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Follow Uglee pens on twitter

@ktdietrich

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Like Uglee Pens on Facebook

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Subscribe to your feed

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Subscribe to your feed

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Subscribe to your feed

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Subscribe to your feed

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/ktdietrich/status/20600617384

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Your button is in my blogroll page...
thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Your button is in my blogroll page...
thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

Katie S said...

Your button is in my blogroll page...
thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com

ktdietrich@yahoo.com

ohhhfire said...

i would love the green color uglee's
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am a google friend connect follower
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am a twitter follower of yours
@ohhhfire2
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am a facebook fan of yours
jenn giannetto
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am a networked blogs follower
jenn giannetto
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am a twitter follower of uglee pens
@ohhhfire2
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am a facebook fan of uglee pens
jenn giannetto
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am an email subscriber 1
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

ohhhfire said...

i am an email subscriber
ohhhfire@hotmail.com
2

ohhhfire said...

i entered your nine a pair giveaway also
ohhhfire@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd like to win the pink pen.

maddiemb (at) comcast (dot) net

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog through Google friend connect.

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).

Anonymous said...

I'm a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy. My FB name is Maddie Brubaker.

Anonymous said...

I entered the Nine a Pair Sunglasses giveaway.

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs.

Anonymous said...

I follow UGLee Pens on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).

Anonymous said...

I follow UGLee Pens on Facebook (as Maddie Brubaker).

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your feed.
#1

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your feed.
#2

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your feed.
#3

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your feed.
#4

Anonymous said...

Here's my tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/20694695077

Robert said...

I like the yellow one, very industrial.
rslebron at live dot com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/20764257643
rslebron at live dot com

Terra Heck said...

I would choose pink. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

entered the Nine A Pair giveaway
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow your blog
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

follow you on Twitter, partymix25
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #1
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Terra Heck said...

email subscriber #2
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/20783117161

Anonymous said...

I entered the LaVaque Tweezers giveaway at Boobies, Babies & A Blog.

Jennifer said...

I like the red pen jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I entered your Yo Gabba Gabba Prize Pack giveaway jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #1 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I subscribe via email #2 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Robert said...

https://twitter.com/rslebron/status/20795978758
rslebron at live dot com

Alacransita84 said...

If I won I would choose green.

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Follow via Google Friend Connect as Alacransita84

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Facebook Fan Cristina Wyatt

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I follow with Networked Blogs

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Follow UGLee Pens on Twitter as @Alacransita84

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Follow UGLee Pens on Facebook as Cristina Wyatt

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I subscribe to your feed via e-mail

Entry 1

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I subscribe to your feed via e-mail

Entry 2

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Tweeted Here: http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/20854825332

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

I entered the Bubbles Bodywear Giveaway at Boobies, Babies & A Blog

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/20878288501
rslebron at live dot com

Jennifer said...

I follow UGLee Pens on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/20921078707 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/20927759855

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/20970281395
rslebron at live dot com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet........ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/21013386924

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/21016583809

Anonymous said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/21052844043

polly said...

i would choose the uglee pen pink.
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

publicly follow gfc
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered total pillow giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's belly charms
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's shutterfly
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

entered jana's alight
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet...... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/21105858472

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/21170912860

Liz said...

I love pens too! I would get them in green.
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Liz said...

I follow you through GFC.
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Liz said...

I'm a fan on facebook.
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Liz said...

I follow through Networked Blogs.
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Liz said...

Your button's on my blog.
http://liz-davismommy.blogspot.com/
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Liz said...

Your button's on my blog.
http://liz-davismommy.blogspot.com/
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Liz said...

Your button's on my blog.
http://liz-davismommy.blogspot.com/
e.berry19@yahoo.com

Babes Mami said...

pink!~
smartinez03 at live dot com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet........ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/21194063982

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Liz said...

I follow UGLee Pens on Facebook.
e.berry19@yahoo.com

jakiesmom said...

i would choose pink
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

entered alight

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber
nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

e-mail subscriber 2

jakiesmom said...

entered shutterfly at bbb

jakiesmom said...

entered foul mouth at bbb

jakiesmom said...

entered alight at bbb

Anonymous said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/21231301380

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet....... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/21321169672

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

kibbyster said...

the blue or the grey is what I would choose.
sstone225@live.com

Anonymous said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/21353797662

Anonymous said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/21394916871

Carries Rambles said...

I would get the pink!
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

I follow on GFC
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

I follow you on twitter
@yorkiemomma
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

Mass Hole Mommy fAcebook fan
Carrie I B
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

I follow you on networked blogs
Carrie
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered Jana's Famous Dave's Self Tanner
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Foul Mouth Shirts
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's
Betty Beauty
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's Alight.com
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's
Zazzle
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

entered J's flat iron experts

Carries Rambles said...

following uglee pens on twitter
@yorkiemomma
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

Like UGLee Pens on Facebook
Carrie I B
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button
left hand side of page in scrolling button box
www.carriesrambles.com
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button
left hand side of page in scrolling button box
www.carriesrambles.com
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
2

Carries Rambles said...

I have your button
left hand side of page in scrolling button box
www.carriesrambles.com
carriesrambles at yahoo dot com
3

Carries Rambles said...

tweet 8/17
http://twitter.com/yorkiemomma/status/21416231345

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/21458171717
rslebron at live dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

I would choose the white.
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Following Uglee Pens via Twitter @azmarry
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Entered the Zibits giveaway
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Entered the Zak Designs giveaway
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Entered the Kinderbliss giveaway at BB&B
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Soggy Cereal Mom said...

Entered the Shutterfly giveaway at BB&B
mommieseatsoggycereal at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/21482011000

Sarafan2 said...

I would choose pink if I won. Thanks.


kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Sarafan2 said...

Follow via Google Friend Connect-Sarafan2

kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Sarafan2 said...

Follow you on twitter @Sarafan2

kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Sarafan2 said...

Fan on FB.


Kelly Coleman

kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Sarafan2 said...

Entered Jana's Handbag Heaven Giveaway.

kibbles0905@yahoo.com






p.s. I love your blog so much!! It's awesome..

Sarafan2 said...

Fan on FB Networked Blogs.


Kelly C.

kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Sarafan2 said...

Follow UGLee Pens on twitter @Sarafan2

kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Sarafan2 said...

Fan on FB.


Kelly C.

kibbles0905@yahoo.com

Sarafan2 said...

Grabbed your button #2

http://www.sarafan2.blogspot.com

kibles0905@yahoo.com

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet....... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/21510241746

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/21564551584

Alacransita84 said...

Daily Tweet..... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/21607203587

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/21621247898
rslebron at live dot com

Michelle said...

I would choose pink! Thanks for the chance to win!
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

Following with Google Friend Connect
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

Following you on twitter as mrsmchappell
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

Following UGLee pen on twitter as mrsmchappell
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

1. Subscribed via RSS feed.
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

2. Subscribed via RSS feed.
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

tweet http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/21722828168
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

tweet http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/21846242383

mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/21926774120
rslebron at live dot com

Michelle said...

tweet http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/21934914707

mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/21992956476
rslebron at live dot com

Michelle said...

tweet http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/22044312484

mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/22099480826
rslebron at live dot com

Michelle said...

tweet http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/22134609465

mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Robert said...

http://twitter.com/rslebron/status/22179156341
rslebron at live dot com

Michelle said...

tweet http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/22228206842

mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

tweet http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/22304819097

mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

tweet http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/22395931949

mrsmchappell at gmail dot com