
Sunday funday baby! Wanna play along? Of course you do...it's what all the cool kids do on Sundays. Go link up with Keely at MannLand5. Go now.
1. Do you think mustaches are sexy? NO...I don't think facial hair in any form is sexy. Not sure why, but Magnum PI is always the first thing to pop into my mind when I think of mustaches. Ew.
2. What's the last concert you've been to? NKOTB. Last summer. And it was awesome...so there.
3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom? Tough one..there were so many that I loooooved. I will go with Punky Brewster, though.
4. Were you named after anyone? No, and I wish I was...I hate my name. It's caused me A LOT of torment over the years.
5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing? Nope, never.
6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time? Spare time? Bwahahaha. I skip going pee to blog.
7. What is your favorite department store? Oh, anyone that knows me, knows that I can be found at Target several times a week. When I go on vacation, I have withdrawals.
8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it? Probably my nether-regions. It's a pain in the ass to shave.

10 comments:
I too am all about Target. It rocks. And I also do not find mustaches sexy. Never. Yuck.
I went to Target 3 times, while I was on vacation for a week. Seriously, it's a sickness!
LOL@ Magnum PI!!!! so true although i do love a neatly trimmed Go-Tee
Punky Brewster was on of my favorites too!
Last night, I was asking a couple of friends if they remembered the episode where Cherry got stuck in the old refrigerator. They just looked at me funny...but, it was a really important lesson and I think everyone should have seen it so...
I like your answer to the spare time question!
I have gone to Target while on vacation - you never know if you're going to miss something! Yes, I live a sad life!
lol I hate mustaches too. They are kind of gross. Ever since I saw my dad once scratch his nose and pulled a booger into his..I vomit at the thought of sharing a drink with a man (or woman) with a mustache.
Thanks for stopping by Making Friends Monday last week I am here to follow you back. We are gearing up for another Monday of fun and hope you join us!
- Leandrea
www.couponsaregreat.net
I love your answers!! Very similar to mine :)
I too went to NKOTB last summer! And was a HUGE punky Brewster fan.
I am originally from RI so I love the Patriots too.
Thanks for following me glad I found your blog very funny!
NKOTB! I love how you defend it before anyone says anything. I'm the same way about Duran Duran.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower.
Michelle
Post a Comment