Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting To Know Me!!



It's Sunday Funday and all the cool kids are participating in this meme hosted by Keely at MannLand5. DO IT!

Here are the questions:

1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body? As far as I'm concerned, any guy that takes good care of his body & has an atletic build, is sexy.

2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator? Oh, a planner for sure.

3. Diet or regular (soda)? Regular- Cherry Coke

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall? The first day back to school for the kids. And it can't come soon enough.

5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? KFC. Yum.

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy? Anything that involves him using his brain. Smart = SEXY!

7. Did you wear braces? Yup.

8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind? Oh, it's ALL about the way he treats me. Looking good is a bonus.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being treated right by a man is super sexy!

Babes Mami said...

I love smart and funny guys and I'm a freak planner! Plus KFC biscuits and potatoes yum yum!

Jill said...

Hi!
Just found your blog from getting to know you Sundays. Hope you have a great week!
Blessings,
Jill

Unknown said...

KFC is the best!

B said...

I'm your newest follower from Follow Me, Chickadee! I'm a little behind thanks to vacation, but I love love LOVE the blog title :) Glad to be following along with you!

Adrienne said...

I hear you on the sexy athelete...Staying in shape is hott!