Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thermos FUNtainers Review!

Thermos is a household name and is a name that is synonymous with quality. Thermos offers a wide selection of back to school lunchboxes, beverage bottles and food jars. I love that they come in matching designs and I especially love that that they are BPA-free and PVC-free.

I recently had the opportunity to review two fantastic Thermos products. I received their Shrek FUNtainer Beverage Bottle and the Shrek FUNtainer Food Jar. Both products were a huge hit with my six year old as soon as I took them out of the box. He has used the beverage bottle several times already and cannot wait to use the food jar when he brings soup to school for lunch. The beverage bottle keeps his beverages nice and cold for a long time, which is something that is important to me if he is outside playing on a hot day.

  • TherMax® double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold.
  • Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior.
  • Extra wide mouth is easy to fill, serve from and clean

  • TherMax® double wall vacuum insulation for maximum cold temperature retention.
  • Hygienic push button lid with pop-up silicone straw is easy to open
  • Kid-proof design - unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior withstands daily wear and tear.
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Exterior stays condensation free
  • Non-slip, scratch resistant base

Don't forget that Thermos has many other fantastic products besides their line of FUNtainers. They have many designs of food containers, coolers, tumblers, travel mugs, carafes and so much more. Be sure to check out their entire line of products at Thermos.com

And guess what? Thermos is having a Twitter party! On Tuesday, August 10 from 2-3pm EDT, join @ThermosBrand for a back-to-school discussion with leading product-safety and food-safety experts. Ask questions, provide tips about what matters to you and help prepare your family for a safe and healthy back-to-school season. Participate using the #ThermosBTS hashtag and you will automatically be entered to win some of our newest lunch boxes and FUNtainer products.

Huge thanks to the folks from Thermos for the opportunity to review these two fantastic products. Thermos is a trusted name and I highly recommend that you check out their products if you haven't already!

**I received sample products in order to provide a fair and honest review. No form of monetary compensation was exchanged. All opinions expressed are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way**

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi There!

Thank you for stopping by and following my blog.

Stopping by as well and returning the favor and now a follower through Google Connect!

- Shelli :)

Bella said...

I'm following you through Boost my Blog, I have a new blog with my husband, would love a follow back :)

http://www.askmycontractor.blogspot.com