Wowwwwww
MMMmmm.You know... sometimes I'd rather see a man with a little hair on his chest and stomach than those guys who shave/wax... Cabin Fever in Vermont
Who told you that you could post a picture of my boyfriend? :)
oh shit he's hot
Yep. He is one of my favorites. :)
haha, thank you.
Now that's a Wordless Wednesday. Meaning I'm speechless. :)
Coming to you from Take It From Me blog Hop. If you want another blog hop, I would love it if you would visit mine:http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.htmlMy blog hop with be up every wednesday! Thanks!Melissa
I'm following you back from http://thisgirlsrandomlife.blogspot.com/!!
This makes me very happy to have found your blog at Welcome Wednesday!
Now I know I'm getting old! I look at him and just see my son and his friends. "what a nice looking boy!"When did this happen?!!!!
holy batman!!!!! Gorgeous! Can I have him please????
oooohhh SOO lickable! I just love me some Jake ;)
Hey lady. Thanks for following my blog. Sorry I'm just getting back to you. I just started back to school and it has been sort of nuts. I'm following you now too and I'm snagging your button for my blog.http://themamapirate.blogspot.com
*whistles*
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Wowwwwww
MMMmmm.
You know... sometimes I'd rather see a man with a little hair on his chest and stomach than those guys who shave/wax...
Cabin Fever in Vermont
Who told you that you could post a picture of my boyfriend? :)
oh shit he's hot
Yep. He is one of my favorites. :)
haha, thank you.
Now that's a Wordless Wednesday. Meaning I'm speechless. :)
Coming to you from Take It From Me blog Hop. If you want another blog hop, I would love it if you would visit mine:
http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html
My blog hop with be up every wednesday! Thanks!
Melissa
I'm following you back from http://thisgirlsrandomlife.blogspot.com/!!
This makes me very happy to have found your blog at Welcome Wednesday!
Now I know I'm getting old! I look at him and just see my son and his friends. "what a nice looking boy!"
When did this happen?!!!!
holy batman!!!!! Gorgeous! Can I have him please????
oooohhh SOO lickable! I just love me some Jake ;)
Hey lady. Thanks for following my blog. Sorry I'm just getting back to you. I just started back to school and it has been sort of nuts. I'm following you now too and I'm snagging your button for my blog.
http://themamapirate.blogspot.com
*whistles*
Post a Comment