For the second time in just a week, I was a guest writer for another blog. This time, my pal, Aljolynn of The Restless Mama let me write a post for her blog. Since she used to live in Boston, I had hoped she would appreciate my list of ten things I loved about living here in Massachusetts. Luckily, she did and she actually posted it, lol!
Unfortunatley for me, she lives in Hawaii now (LUCKY), so I never got a chance to meet her in person. I'm hoping she comes back for a visit soon with her little bambino, so we can hang out & tear up the town!! Oh, and maybe get the babies together! Us single mommy's have to stick together, right?
Go check out her blog and leave her some love! She ROCKS!!!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love your 10 thinigs you love about Mass. I lived in Mass until I was 12, moved to PA, KS, and MD. I'm finally back in New England, but in southern New Hampshire. The only thing I disagree with on your list is snow. I LOVE snow and can't wait until we get a big dumping. I heard we're supposed to get some Friday morning. All my friends are pissed and I'm doing the happy snow dance.
LOL! I don't mind it until it turns brown and yucky! Oh, and I totally mind shoveling, but soon enough my boys will be old enough to do it for me! Can't wait for that!!!!
Post a Comment