Novica is a company that has an impressively large array of home decor, apparel, art and stunning jewelry items that are handcrafted by artists from all around the world. There are thousands of unique gifts at Novica!
Novica, in association with National Geographic wants to give artists and artisans around the world a platform to express their artistic talents, and creativity. At the same time, they want to be able to provide access to unique, hard to find items that would be near impossible without the luxury of the internet!
I recently had the opportunity to review two beautiful items from Novica. I was on their website for quite some time trying to narrow down what I wanted. There were so many things I wanted, but the first thing I chose was this lovely pair of Amethyst Floral Earrings "Mystic Daisy".
"A mystical daisy opens its translucent petals to the morning sun in the captivating design of these earrings. Nareerat crafts the earrings by hand with amethyst, gem of sincerity and spiritual wisdom".
These earrings, which are straight from Thailand, are simply stunning and to be honest, the picture on the website doesn't do it justice. The daisy itself is about the size of a quarter and is a deep purple in color. They came beautifully packaged in a gift box and had a personal "thank you" card included in the box, which was a really nice touch. I absolutely love these earrings and will wear them often!
The next item I received was this gorgeous Wood Jewelry Box, straight from India. It measures 6.5" W x 1.2" H x 4.3" D, so it's the perfect size for smaller items like rings & earrings. You could even use it for loose change or other small treasures you don't have anyplace for.The top slides off to make it easy to access the inside of the box, which is hand painted and made from solid wood. The inside of the box is seperated into two compartments, too, just in case you have something that you need to keep seperated.
"Crafted by hand, this jewelry box depicts colorful flowers in a garden of ebony black. Kailash Chand creates a chest with two compartments for personal treasures. A master of the traditional Pichwai style of painting, he brings its intricacy to each design".
The jewelry box also came with a personal thank you card, which I really think is one of my favorite things about purchasing at Novica.
If you are looking for unique, hand-crafted items from other parts of the world, then Novica is for you. Their handmade jewelry is absolutely exquisite. They also have unique corporate gifts and all sorts of gifts for her for that special lady in your life. I could have spent hours upon hours scouring through their website just looking at all the amazing work of the artisans they feature.
Win it: The folks at Novica have generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers a $50 gift certificate good towards anything on their website.
Mandatory Entry: Visit Novica and tell me what you would pick if you won this gift certificate! Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Enter one of Jana's giveaways on Boobies, Babies & A Blog (1 entry per giveaway entered)!
7. Like Novica on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Follow Novica on Twitter (1 entry)!
9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
10. Subscribe to my feed (3 entries)!
11. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
12. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at 9 pm (EST) on 07/31/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Jasmine at Novica for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

283 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 283 Newer› Newest»-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:06 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:06 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:07 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:08 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:09 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:10 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:10 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:10 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:10 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:10 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:11 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:11 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:11 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:17 AM
-
BNM
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 9:28 AM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:03 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:03 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:04 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:04 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:04 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:05 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:06 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:06 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:09 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:09 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:09 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:11 PM
-
Anonymous
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:12 PM
-
meeyeehere
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:19 PM
-
meeyeehere
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:19 PM
-
meeyeehere
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:20 PM
-
meeyeehere
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:20 PM
-
meeyeehere
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:21 PM
-
meeyeehere
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:22 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:31 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:31 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:32 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:32 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:32 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:33 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:33 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:34 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:34 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:34 PM
-
lmurley2000
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 1:34 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 2:12 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 2:12 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 2:13 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 2:13 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 2:14 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 2:14 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 2:15 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 2:16 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 2:17 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 2:18 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:10 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:11 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:11 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:11 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:12 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:12 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:12 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:13 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:13 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:14 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:14 PM
-
Babes Mami
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:14 PM
-
Deanna
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:16 PM
-
Deanna
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:17 PM
-
Deanna
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:17 PM
-
Deanna
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 3:17 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:24 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:24 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:25 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:25 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:25 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:25 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:25 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:26 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:26 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:26 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:26 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:26 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:27 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:27 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:27 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:27 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:27 PM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:43 PM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:44 PM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:44 PM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:44 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:46 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:46 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:46 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:47 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:49 PM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:49 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:49 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:50 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:50 PM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:52 PM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:52 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:52 PM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:52 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:52 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:52 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:52 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:53 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:53 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:53 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:53 PM
-
Katie S
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:53 PM
-
mandala
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 6:56 PM
-
polly
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 8:25 PM
-
polly
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 8:25 PM
-
polly
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 8:27 PM
-
polly
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 8:28 PM
-
Jennifer T.
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 11:01 PM
-
Jennifer T.
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM
-
Jennifer T.
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM
-
Jennifer T.
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM
-
Jennifer T.
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM
-
Jennifer T.
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM
-
Jennifer T.
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM
-
Jennifer T.
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 11:06 PM
-
Jennifer T.
said...
-
-
July 17, 2010 at 11:15 PM
-
Tracy R
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 1:45 AM
-
Tracy R
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 1:45 AM
-
Tracy R
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 1:46 AM
-
Tracy R
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 1:58 AM
-
Tracy R
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 1:58 AM
-
LAMusing
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 3:17 AM
-
LAMusing
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 3:18 AM
-
LAMusing
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 3:19 AM
-
LAMusing
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 3:25 AM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 2:06 PM
-
Krista
said...
-
This comment has been removed by the author.
-
July 18, 2010 at 4:31 PM
-
Krista
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 4:32 PM
-
Krista
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 4:33 PM
-
Krista
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 4:34 PM
-
Krista
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 4:34 PM
-
Krista
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 4:35 PM
-
Krista
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 4:38 PM
-
CallMeKayla
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 8:24 PM
-
CallMeKayla
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 8:25 PM
-
CallMeKayla
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 8:26 PM
-
CallMeKayla
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 8:26 PM
-
CallMeKayla
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 8:26 PM
-
CallMeKayla
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 8:26 PM
-
CallMeKayla
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 8:27 PM
-
CallMeKayla
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 8:27 PM
-
CallMeKayla
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 8:27 PM
-
CallMeKayla
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 8:28 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 18, 2010 at 10:22 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 2:03 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 2:11 PM
-
Jennifer
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 8:50 PM
-
CindyWindy2003
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 9:43 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 9:53 PM
-
CindyWindy2003
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 10:30 PM
-
CindyWindy2003
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 10:30 PM
-
CindyWindy2003
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 10:31 PM
-
CindyWindy2003
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 10:31 PM
-
CindyWindy2003
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 10:31 PM
-
CindyWindy2003
said...
-
-
July 19, 2010 at 10:34 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 20, 2010 at 2:21 PM
-
CindyWindy2003
said...
-
-
July 20, 2010 at 3:28 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 20, 2010 at 9:45 PM
-
Alacransita84
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 2:33 PM
-
CindyWindy2003
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 3:35 PM
-
Elena G
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 5:06 PM
-
Elena G
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 5:06 PM
-
Elena G
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 5:06 PM
-
Elena G
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 5:07 PM
-
Elena G
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 5:08 PM
-
Elena G
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 5:09 PM
-
Elena G
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 5:10 PM
-
Elena G
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 5:11 PM
-
Elena G
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 5:11 PM
-
Elena G
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 5:12 PM
-
Elena G
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 5:13 PM
-
Elena G
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 5:13 PM
-
Elena G
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 5:18 PM
-
Anne
said...
-
-
July 21, 2010 at 10:10 PM
-
Terra Heck
said...
-
-
July 22, 2010 at 5:18 AM
-
Terra Heck
said...
-
-
July 22, 2010 at 5:19 AM
-
Terra Heck
said...
-
-
July 22, 2010 at 5:20 AM
-
Terra Heck
said...
-
-
July 22, 2010 at 5:20 AM
-
Terra Heck
said...
-
-
July 22, 2010 at 5:20 AM
-
Terra Heck
said...
-
-
July 22, 2010 at 5:20 AM
-
Terra Heck
said...
-
-
July 22, 2010 at 5:20 AM
-
CindyWindy2003
said...
-
-
July 22, 2010 at 3:54 PM
«Oldest ‹Older 1 – 200 of 283 Newer› Newest»I wuld pick something in the wall hangings category, like "quiet afternoon"
I follow
I like u on FB
like novica on FB
follow novica on twitter
entered atg, wilton, okab, tattooapparel, 525, giveaways on BB&AB
entered atg, wilton, okab, tattooapparel, 525, giveaways on BB&AB
entered atg, wilton, okab, tattooapparel, 525, giveaways on BB&AB
entered atg, wilton, okab, tattooapparel, 525, giveaways on BB&AB
entered atg, wilton, okab, tattooapparel, 525, giveaways on BB&AB
got your button
http://brittneymclain.blogspot.com
got your button
http://brittneymclain.blogspot.com
got your button
http://brittneymclain.blogspot.com
entered mypleasure giveaway
entered candle giveaway
Hi, if I won I'd pick the Cotton tunic, 'Victorian Garden.'
maddiemb (at) comcast (dot) net
I follow your blog through Google friend connect.
I follow you on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).
I'm a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy. My FB name is Maddie Brubaker.
I entered the MyPleasure giveaway.
I follow you on Networked Blogs.
I like Novica on Facebook. My FB name is Maddie Brubaker.
I follow Novica on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).
#1 I subscribe to your feed.
#2 I subscribe to your feed.
#3 I subscribe to your feed.
Here's my tweet - http://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/18779616957
I entered the Fantasy Jewelry Box giveaway at Boobies, Babies & A Blog.
They have terrific earrings. I don't know which pair I would choose!!!! Too many cute ones.
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
I follow your blog
I follow you on twitter@ meeyeehere
follow on network blogs!
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
follow Novica on twitter@ meeyeehere
Novica on FB
i like the eggshell mosaic vase
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
follow on GFC
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
follow on twitter-lmurley2000
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
like MHM on facebook-lmurley2000
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
follow on NB-facebook
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
like novica on facebook-lmurley2000
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
follow novica on twitter-lmurley2000
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
email subscriber
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
entry 1
email subscriber
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
entry 2
email subscriber
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
entry 3
tweeted
http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/18780764904
lmurley2000@yahoo.com
I would buy 1 of 2 things I could give as a gift. I like the Decoupage chest, 'Virgin of Guadalupe' and the Decoupage wall adornment, 'Our Lady of Guadalupe'
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I follow via Google Friend Connect as Alacransita84
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter as @Alacransita84
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Facebook Fan Cristina Wyatt
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Like Novica on Facebook as Cristina Wyatt
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Follow Novica on Twitter as @Alacransita84
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I subscribe to your feed
Entry 2
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
Tweeted Here: https://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/18783278178
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I entered your MyPleasure $25 Gift Card Giveaway
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I entered the Good Vibrations Fancy Me Sampler Kit Giveaway at Boobies, Babies & A Blog
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I would get the Garnet jewelry set, 'Cherry Tree'!
smartinez03 AT live DOT com
I follow you through GFC
I follow you on twitter
I'm a facebook fan
Subscribe to your feed
Subscribe to your feed
Subscribe to your feed
I've got your button! www.babesrockinmami.com in my button love
I've got your button! www.babesrockinmami.com in my button love
entered your get moving wii game giveaway
entered your mini pink keychain
entered your alight plus size top giveaway
fave: brass vase - red peacocks
deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
xoxoxo
subscribe to feed #1
deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
xoxoxo
subscribe to feed #2
deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
xoxoxo
subscribe to feed #3
deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
xoxoxo
I'd like to get the Leather handbag, 'Mocha Spice'
by Rosario Pazel
ajolly1456 at gmail dot com
I follow on google friend connect
I follow on twitter, lunaj1456
I am a facebook fan (Anne Jolly)
entered my pleasure giveaway
I follow on networked blogs (Anne Jolly)
entered wilton giveaway on BBAB
entered oka b giveaway on BBAB
entered tattoo apparel giveaway on BBAB
entered sonic alert giveaway on BBAB
entered atg store giveaway on BBAB
entered 525 america giveaway on BBAB
I am a facebook fan (Anne Jolly) of novica
I follow novica on twitter, lunaj1456
I subscribe by email
ajolly1456 at gmail dot com #1
I subscribe by email
ajolly1456 at gmail dot com #2
I subscribe by email
ajolly1456 at gmail dot com #3
I'd get the Cotton tunic, 'Glamorous Gold'
mandalarctic at gmail dot com
Blog follower
mandalarctic at gmail dot com
Following you on Twitter (@mandalarctic)
mandalarctic at gmail dot com
Following Novica on Twitter (@mandalarctic)
mandalarctic at gmail dot com
I would choose Blown glass shot glasses, 'Ripe Ruby' (set of 6)
ktdietrich@yahoo.com
Follow through GFC
Follow you on twitter
@ktdietrich
Fan on facebook
Entered My pleasure giveaway
Entered the 525 America giveaway at Boobies, Babies and A blog
mandalarctic at gmail dot com
Entered Pear Tree Greetings
Like Novica on Facebook
Follow Novica on twiter
E-mail subscriber (1)
mandalarctic at gmail dot com
E-mail subscriber (2)
mandalarctic at gmail dot com
Blogged:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways.html
E-mail subscriber (3)
mandalarctic at gmail dot com
Blogged:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways.html
Blogged:
http://thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaways.html
Subscribe to your feed
Subscribe to your feed
Subscribe to your feed
Your button is in my blogroll page
www.thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com
Your button is in my blogroll page
www.thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com
Your button is in my blogroll page
www.thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com
Entered the Powermat giveaway
mandalarctic at gmail dot com
i would choose the lovesong bracelet.
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
follow gfc publicly
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
entered wholesale keychain giveaway
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
entered jana's wilton giveaway.
polly
pkeintz@gmail.com
I'd get the Beaded necklace, 'Gush'.
jtmagmom73(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow via Google Friend Connect.
jtmagmom73(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a facebook fan under username Jennie Tilson.
jtmagmom73(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow via Networked Blogs under username Jennie Tilson.
jtmagmom73(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered the Brugo Mug giveaway at BB&AB.
jtmagmom73(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm an e-mail subscriber. #1
jtmagmom73(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm an e-mail subscriber. #2
jtmagmom73(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm an e-mail subscriber. #3
jtmagmom73(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered the MyPleasure giveaway.
jtmagmom73(at)gmail(dot)com
The Beaded Cotton Tunic called "Midnight Magic".
I am following you on twitter @tracylr233
thanks!
I follow Novica on twitter @tracylr233
I entered Jana's 525 America giveaway. thanks
I follow Pear Tree Greetings on twitter @tracylr233
Love the stuff at Novica! I'd probably get the sterling silver Revolution earrings
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com
I like Novica on Facebook
(as AdrianeCoros)
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on GFC!
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered Pretty Woman giveaway at Boobie, Babies and a Blog
adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com
Daily Tweet...... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/18855590667
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I like the Infinity silver bracelet.
happiekarma7(at)yahoo(dot)com
Following on GFC.
happiekarma7(at)yahoo(dot)com
Following on Twitter @KKimmel
Follow Novica on Twitter @KKimmel
Like Novica on FB
(Krista Kimmel)
Tweeted 7/18
hhttp://twitter.com/KKimmel/status/18862999435
i like the victorian garden
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
GCF
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
twitter follower- bookluver09
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
FB fan
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
networked blog follower
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
facebook fan of novica
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
novica twitter follower
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
button- sexywomenread.blogspot.com
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
button 2
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
button 3
sexywomenread@yahoo.com
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/lunaj1456/status/18862100194
I would get the Martini glasses, 'Cobalt Joy' (set of 6) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow via google friend connect jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow Novica on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I entered your Rattles CD giveaway jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I subscribe via email #1 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I subscribe via email #2 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I subscribe via email #3 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
Daily Tweet....... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/18934369854
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/18951524875 jk{dot}gorcery{at}gmail{dot}com
I love so many things on their site, their jewerly and home decor is amazing, I would also really like Ceramic tea set, 'Mocha, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/lunaj1456/status/18941215500
Entered Jana's Brugo mug giveaway on Boobies, Babies & A Blog, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
Entered Jana's Fantasy Jewerly giveaway on Boobies, Babies & A Blog, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
Entered Jana's 525 America giveaway on Boobies, Babies & A Blog, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
Entered Jana's Sonic Alert giveaway on Boobies, Babies & A Blog, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
Follow Novica on Twitter, @carafferty, carawling(at)Hotmail(Dot)com
http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/18961371056
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
Daily Tweet....... http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/19013244790
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/19016675198
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/lunaj1456/status/19019743016
Daily Tweet........ http://twitter.com/Alacransita84/status/19096648373
aguero.crissy at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/19100032534
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
I would get the Sterling silver heart necklace, 'Heart Trio' by Claudia Llaury.
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
Follow you publicly via Google Friend Connect (Elena Shkinder-Gugel).
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
Follow you on Twitter (@spelena).
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
Became a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (Elena Shkinder-Gugel).
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
Follow you on Networked Blogs(Elena Shkinder-Gugel).
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
Entered the 525 America giveaway on Boobies, Babies & A Blog.
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
Entered the Pretty Woman Perfume & Candle giveaway on Boobies, Babies & A Blog.
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
I am a fan of Novica on Facebook (Elena Shkinder-Gugel).
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
Follow Novica on Twitter (@spelena).
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
#1 Subscribed to your feed.
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
#2 Subscribed to your feed.
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
#3 Subscribed to your feed.
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
tweet:
https://twitter.com/spelena/status/19106011146
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
I tweeted
http://twitter.com/lunaj1456/status/19102795642
I think I'd get the Pearl cocktail ring, 'Iridescent Network'. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
follow your blog
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
entered the Pear Tree Greetings giveaway
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
follow you on Twitter, partymix25
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #1
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #2
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
email subscriber #3
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
http://twitter.com/carafferty/status/19277109319
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com
Post a Comment