Sunday, October 25, 2009

My First Blog Award


YAY! So, thanks to the lovely Tina @TalesfromTina I won my first blog award. Awwww, shucks :) The catch is that I have to disclose 10 honest things about myself and pass it on to 7 others! Well you asked for it.....
******************************************
1. I am TERRIFIED of bugs. I mean, I get heart paliptations, start to sweat and get completely flustered in general when I see them, especially in my house. Back when I was married, I would just scream and he would (after rolling his eyes) come kill the little bastards, but now I am the only adult in the house, so I have no choice. And on top of that, I have tried so incredibly hard not to show the kids how scared I really am of them. I mean, what am I 5,000 times bigger than them? LOL.
2. I hate seafood. And yes, I do live in New England. I have tried plenty, but I just don't like it.
3. I really need to lose a good 30 pounds or so, but man, I LOVE to eat. I mean LOOOOOVE.
4. I get lonely a lot. I see my boyfriend a few times a week, but being home all day with the kids and working from home leaves little time for "adult" interaction and sometimes I just really need to chat with a grown-up! LOL!!!!
5. I would tell anyone on any day of the week that having my wisdom teeth out was FAR worse than having either of my 2 children (1 the right way and 1 was a c-section). For realz.
6. I spend WAY too much money on scrapbooking supplies on Ebay.
7. My nose is always stuffy. Always. I could go on allergy meds, but I would have to be on them for the rest of my life and who wants that? So, I taste and smell a lot less than most people I think.
8. I don't know how to swim. Really.
9. I am a Lost fanatic. Love that show. I am so sad it's ending, but I have seasons 1-4 on DVD and when 5 & 6 come out, I am starting it from the beginning! Can't wait!!!
10. I really, really, really need to learn to keep my mouth shut sometimes. I swear I don't have a filter and end up spewing whatever I happen to be thinking right out, whether it's appropriate or not.
******************************************
Ok...there you have it. I could probably go on and on, but that's enough for now :)
Here are my 7 victims:
1. Ry @For the Birds. She is too funny and an awesome artist!
2. Kelly @The Buck Stops Here. She is a good friend & she's from the KEWL town of Middleboro like me :)
3. Terry @Mamabennie. Because she knows ALL the gossip :)
4. Jennette @Boutique Stitches. She is super cool & makes cool baby stuff!
5. Jenn @I Hate Whine. Because she is super woman!
6. Amanda @Brilliant Sulk. She calls it like she sees it, too! Gotta respect that!
7. @Jabulani Jottings because she is South African, living in England and is funny as hell!

8 comments:

Tina said...

awesome list!! you are quick, girl!! i smell a road trip, or at least we could meet "half way" somewhere!! would love to hang out with ya!! I never got into Lost, i have plenty of other tv obsessions, though!!
xoxo

Mass Hole Mommy said...

How far down in CT are you? We could totally meet at Foxwoods or something sometime! I am only a little over an hour from there!

Tina said...

I am in the Northwest Corner....it takes me a little over an hour to get there too!!! Maybe we could plan a "New England Tweet-up" would be sooo fun!!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

That would be a freakin blast!!! I'm in!

Brilliant Sulk said...

I have noticed your little "problem" with bugs. You've mentioned it on Twitter. And from how you describe it, your house is FILLED with bugs. I hope for your sake it's not!

Thanks for the shout out, and congrats on your award!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

The bug thing is mostly this time of the year. I get some HUGE, creepy spiders at the end of August that build these huge Spideman webs. They never (knock on wood) get in the house. I get TONS of crickets in the basement and then ladybugs, which don't bother me and stinkbugs in October. Then a random spider or stinkbug in the winter. It's mostly the stinkbugs and the crickets that really bother me. I'm sort of in a woodsy area, so I have to live with it. Could be worse, I could have mice.

Anonymous said...

signed to your rss

Anonymous said...

Here and so too happens:)