Thursday, October 22, 2009

Some Things I Never Thought I Would Say as a Mom!!!

I have been noticing a trend lately, especially the past 2 or 3 weeks, where I have been saying "stop antagonizing your brother" to my 5 year old. He is a wicked instigator and teases his little brother relentlessly. Anyways, it brought me back to my childhood and memories of my mother saying the same thing to me when I "antagonized" my sister or brother. And that got me thinking (albeit scary, right) about some of the things I never thought I would say as a mother. I have compiled a list, and I am sure there will be many, many more added over the years. Here goes:

*Stop picking your nose
*How did you get yogurt inside your ears
*GROSS, your nose just ran into your mouth & you ate your boogers
*Stop wiping boogers on the wall please
*Girls don't have penises
*Please don't eat that goldfish cracker you just found under the sofa
*Put that back in the trash. NOW!
*Please tell me if you pee on the floor by accident
*Please don't lick your brother
*Oh no, did you just swallow a rock
*OMG, get your hands out of the toilet
*The next time you poop in the tub, please tell me right away
*Stop picking your butt
*Please put your penis back inside your underwear
*It's not polite to touch my chest. It's private.
*If you don't use so much toilet paper, it won't clog all the time.
*No, we don't pee in the yard


I know there are so many more, but this is all I can come up with off the top of my head. Life is always interesting with little boys, but I wouldn't want it any other way :)

3 comments:

Tina said...

aahhh, the joys of being a mom!! and being the mom of two boys also, i have said those things and more!! xoxo
sorry i have been slacking on my blog reading.....going through all your posts now!! xoxo

Unknown said...

I don't have boys, but one girl can produce those same comments. She used to clog to toilet with mounds of toilet paper and her butt would still have poop on it - go figure!

Sharon said...

My boys are just a little bit older at 8 and 6, but no you never quit having to say stuff like that to them. And not even two weeks ago or so they flooded one of the bathrooms with too much toilet paper.

Do you have a little graphic, I would love to add it to my blog?