Monday, November 2, 2009

Meet Rob Ryan of Lady Umbrella

My First Guest Mass Hole:

What do you do when Mass Hole Mommy asks you to be be a guest writer on her blog and write a post? - you do it, plain and simple hehe - she is not to be messed with...
And, so, I'd like to say "Hey, I'm Rob" to the masses of Mass Hole Mommy readers out there...I met Robin via the tweet-a-sphere (I'm @ladyumbrellaltd) and with such similarity in our names there was little doubt that we would become buddies...and that is why she asked me to write here..
Anyway, so who am I? As already stated, I'm Rob and I'm in the process of setting up and launching a business with my girlfriend and a friend called LadyUmbrella. We produce quirky, artistic t-shirts which feature our leading lady, LadyUmbrella in a variety of scenes and scenarios with some of her feathered cohorts. Each t-shirt is created by Spanish designer, Elena Montes Casado. At LadyUmbrella womens tees we hope to fuse fashion with art and to create t-shirts that you want to talk about..We are based in Dublin, Ireland and hope to launch in about a month or so and yes, we will ship worldwide :-)




Each of our t-shirts has an accompanying story about the tees design and each hang-tag will be signed, dated and numbered by Elena - making each tee unique to you. All of the tees have quirky and interesting names to further the art idea..some of the names are "LadyUmbrella is Away with the Birds", "LadyUmbrella likes to Strut" and "What came first? - the chicken or the umbrella?".

We would love to hear what you think about our designs and you can get in touch with us at our facebook fanpage or twitter or our blog...wow, so many options...but who doesn't like social media huh? Our big world is getting smaller and smaller and we can now meet great people from all over the globe...hope to meet some of you out there...
All the best from a wet Ireland and hope you had a great Halloween - what you dress up as?..
...a belated BOO!



LadyUmbrella Ltd.,Designer Ladies T-Shirts,

7 comments:

Tina said...

awesome post.... will have to go check out the t-shirts!! great to meet you rob and good luck in your new venture!!
xoxo

reener said...

Very chic!! Now that leggings are coming back in, your t's will go perfectly! Love the bright colors too! Lots of luck with your launch!! I think it'll "take off", with an umbrella of course! LOL!

LadyUmbrella said...

Hey Tina and Reener, many thanks for you kind words...delighted to hear you like our stuff and that leggings are making a return...fingers crossed...

Mass Hole Mommy said...

I'm not so sure the return of the leggings is a good thing, though. Especially for those with cellulite asses.

TwiMommi said...

Cool look to the Tees... best of luck with your venture.

Ry Sal said...

Hey! It's all coming together now, Rob of Lady Umbrella! Robin posted a tweet a few weeks back of your website and I thought it was lovely. I'm going to follow on Twitter too...(I'm @bwdstudio) I really appreciate your designs.. Congratulations! - and thanks to Robin for the connection!

LadyUmbrella said...

Hey Ry Sal, look forward to tweeting with you in the near future...and thanks for the vote of confidence from you all for our designs...the road is long and winding but we'll get there...