I have "met" some great people through Twitter. I put the word met in quotes because I have not physically met any of them, but gotten to know them through conversations I've had with some of them. There are only a handful of people I really talk to, and someone that I have talked with a lot, and consider a friend is Ryan, who is the author of a fantastic blog called For The Birds. She not only writes great posts, but is very supportive to her blogging and tweeting friends.The other day, Ry, put a tweet out to her followers asking if anyone would like to be a guest blogger, or guest bird as she calls them, on her site. At first, I didn't give it a thought, but then later in the day as I thought about it some more, I decided I would like to give it a crack. So, I did. Is it a coincidence that my name is Robin and I am the next guest bird? I think not.
Please check out Ry's blog, For The Birds, you wont be sorry! It's definitley some great reading!

6 comments:
So NICE! Thank you... writing about nothing is really turning into something! Love to have you back anytime... Ry
Yay for you!!!
Nice...well done...hehe, must be some serious link between names and guest blogging...umm...lets get NASA on it...
Hey there! Thanks for the follow! I'm now following you as well!
I'm also a born and raised Mass Hole!! I've left the state and haven't lived there for about 4 1/2 years. But it's definitely my HOME! :-)
Hey April! I can't bring myself to leave. I've thought about it a few times, but I just can't do it. Maybe I'll be one of those Florida snow birds when I retire. LOL!
oh this is so cool!!!
i love it!
Post a Comment