Thank you to Freddae' at Coffee, God and Me for presenting me with The Circle of Friends Award. Awww, shucks. All ya have to do is share five things you like to do and pass it along to 5 friends, so here you have it:
Things I like to do:
1. Scrapbook
1. Scrapbook
2. Photography
3. Sing in the car
4. Go to Disney World!!!!
5. Watch Lost
Five people I am sharing this with (and 5 seems like sooooo not enough):
1. Tina of Tina's Decor and More. Why? Cuz she is so cute and crafty!
2. MaeRae at In and Out of the Bubble! Cus she thinks like me (scary, I know)!
3. Kimi at NoMoSlackMo. Cuz who doesn't like a bunch of slackers?
4. Alexes at One Cluttered Brain. Cuz she is frikken hilarious! Oh and she writes like 50,000 words a day.
5. Emily at Project: I Can Survive. Why? Cuz she likes my blog and that totally deserves an award, don't ya think?

4 comments:
Congrats on your award sweetie. You so deserve it. I love your blog. Congrats to the winners as well.
congrats on the award....that is two in one day for me!! i am blushing, you gave me this one for my other...sooo whooo hoooo i get an award for each blog and can give it out to 10 friends
thanks again.. you rock!!
xoxoxoxo
Thanks, Ladies!!!
And Tina, I love your other blog. You are so crafty with your personalized candles and mugs. SOOOO cute :)
Congrats to you - and those you passed it on to!!
~WM
Post a Comment