Saturday, December 5, 2009

Night of the Living Dead?

Could this be a walking corpse? Nope, it's just Helen Hunt. You know, from Mad About You. What the hell happened to this poor chick???


20 comments:

Nona said...

She needs a few more high-fat lattes. And a sandwich. She looks emaciated.

Stephanie said...

Oh dear...she looks ill.

Freddae' said...

Wow...poor thing. It's the lighting - it's all wrong. ;-)

Freddae' said...

There is an award for you at http://coffeegodandme.blogspot.com. Have a beautifully blessed Saturday.

TrailerTrashQueen said...

DAMN! B*tch needs some botox... and a pan of brownies... wow

Anonymous said...

holy hell!

Cluttered Brain said...

Good heavens! Where did you find this picture? It is awful! I guess that is what happens when you leave your make up artist at home...Jeez.

Wisconsin Parent said...

This is why I can never be famous. Can that really be her???

Stacie said...

Holy Crap she looks so aged and sick!

The Four Week Vegan said...

I saw her the other night in a movie, not sure when it was made, but she looked awful in that and she had hair and make-up going on there.

Tina said...

yikes...... maybe she needs a dounut or something!!
not exactly "aging gracefully" is she?

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

WOw she needs food

Lindsey said...

EEEKKK!
I loved her in her Mad About You days...
Eat Helen, EAT!

Pink Haired Momma said...

WHOA!!!
what the heck happened!?! I used to think she was pretty and loved her on mad about you! DANG!

lisa said...

wow.............

endomental said...

It's what didn't happen to her: No air-brushing.

Alisa said...

Wow. The contrast of her, older, and the bikini gets me. I actually like that she is not all plastic surgerized (my made-up word). That's refreshing!

Veronica Lee said...

OMG!

Julia said...

OH this is just aweful. What has she been doing to herself?

Unknown said...

Oh my... she looks 100!