To the guy who leaves 20" of snow on the roof of your car:Can you please, please, please take the extra 4 minutes it takes to push it off? Do you have any idea what a hazzard you are to the person or possibly persons driving behind you, especially when it comes flying off in BIG chunks?!? It's ignorant, dangerous and just plain inconsiderate. I know it's a bad economy, but the snow brush with the extendable handle is only a few dollars more, so please suck it up and pay a little extra to ensure the safety of others driving behind your ignorant ass.
Kthanksbye!

12 comments:
Amen sister! I live in OK and here we get awful ice storms. I grew up in CO so I know all about the snow from cars, but it drives me crazy when large sheets of ice/glass fall...freaks me out. The worst is when the sun has warmed up enough that the sheet of glazed ice covering the sign on the interstate falls 20 feet and sounds like it has sliced your car in half. I stay as far away from those signs as I can.
What about the people who just scrape one little hole in the ice on the windshield to see through? Oh, yeah, that's safe.
HAHA, Libby....my grandfather used to do that. I have no idea how he never got into an accident.
It just makes me crazy, especially when I have one or both of the kids with me. Not that I want to get into an accident any time, but I try to be especially safe with my babies in the car. And it's hard with a 2' sheet of frozen snow coming directly at my windshield. GRRR!
AMEN! I just got back from lunch and almost got pelted with top snow from a car in front of me...UGH! So frustrating!
~WM
I know why can't they... Oh I do not like the snow either. Thanks for following my blog..
I know what you mean! It doesn't take that much longer to push all that snow off.
I live in Las Vegas so I don't get snow but in past years we've had terrible flooding. I used to drive a little Chevy Cavalier and the SUVs and trucks used to tear ass through the water completely washing out my windshield with muddy water I couldn't see through (on the way through a yellow light no less) forcing me to stop so quickly I was asking to be rear ended. I am with you on your disappointment and anger at this person's rude behavior. Doesn't he have a stick in his front yard he could use to clear the snow? If monkeys can fashion crude tools in the forest that dude could have figured a way to get the snow off his window.
...or use a freakin broom, or stick..or anything..I know I do..sometimes I lay a blanket over car to pull off after snow..its lovely..!!
OMG, I flip off any drivers on the pike who don't do that. A few years back my friend was driving along the pike and had a huge chunk come off someone's roof and through his windsheild. He ended up with 24 stitches after they removed the glass imbedded in his scalp and shoulders.
I'm with ya (if I got snow around these parts)! :0)
I'm stopping over from Tami's follow linky and now your newest follower. Merry Christmas!
AMEN!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment