Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yup, I Rock

I took the NaBloPoMo challenge this past month (November) to see if I could post 30 blogs in 30 days (one per day). It's actually not as easy as it sounds. Especially with me being a single parent....finding time isn't always easy. But none the less, I pulled it off. Yay me.

Mind you, I didn't pick any sort of theme to write about. I know there are some bloggers who did, and god love them. If that was the case for me, I never would have been able to do it. Ever. My blog is very random, if ya haven't noticed, and I never would have been able to keep up with writing about a specific topic.

But anyway, I am glad I did it. If nothing else, just to prove to myself that I could do it. And now noone will hear from me for a few days. Kidding. I have a pic ready for wordless Wednesday tomorrow!!





10 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

Rock on!!! I have tried to challenge mysepf to post daily. I have always been afraid to commit to things like NaBloPoMo in case I didn't do well :-) so instead I have tried to just challenge myself. I have yet to complete a full month of daily posting but I did have one of my highest posting months back in October, so I am getting there! :-)

Working Mommy said...

YAY!! Congrats on such a wonderful accomplishment! You might not think it is, but I do...so Kudos to you!!

~Working Mommy
Come on by, stay for a while and leave a comment or two!!

Lindsey said...

ROCK STAR!

Cluttered Brain said...

CONGRATS! Such an achivement! oh, don't leave the blogosphere yet...I think u even blogged when U were sick as a dog...now that is hard...EXTRA stars for U, OK?

Anyway--hope U have a great day!

Amber Page Writes said...

Go you! i tried. And failed. But I came pretty close, I think...

Allison said...

Congrats! I had never heard of NaBloPoMO until well into November so I missed out on it!

Liz Mays said...

I can't even imagine doing it with a theme. No way!!!

Project Survive said...

There is an award for you over at my blog!

http://www.projecticansurvive.blogspot.com

Susan Fobes said...

Great job! 30 in 30 days would be impossible for me-too stressful...

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

That sounds so hard to do! Good job!

Blessings,
LMM