Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cowgirl Chocolates Review and Giveaway





"Cowgirl Chocolates are sweet and spicy gourmet chocolates for adventurous chocolate lovers and packaged as unique beautiful gifts for any and all occasions"


Ever heard of sweet and spicy chocolates? Me neither. But I was very pleasantly surprised at how well the combonation worked in the Cowgirl Chocolates I got the chance to review.

Let me start off by saying how beautifully wrapped the box was. It was wrapped in red tissue paper with black ribbon and accented with a cowgirl hat charm! It was super cute!! Anyways, I opened the box and peeked inside and saw all kinds of foil wrapped chocolates. Thank goodness it comes with a fold out card that matches the different colors to the different flavors! Here is a list of the flavors I received:


SPICY TRUFFLES:

Red-Raspberry Dark Chocolate
Gold-Double Dark Chocolate
Dark Blue-Hazelnut Milk Chocolate
Copper-Cappiccuno
Clear-Habanero Caramel


MILD TRUFFLES:
Aqua-Double Dark Chocolate
Silver-Milk Chocolate
Orange-Ivory Orange
Fuschia Red-Raspberry Lemon


From their Website: Cowgirl Chocolates has won a total of 16 product awards and 2 packaging awards and is located in Moscow, Idaho USA. It has also been featured on the Food Network on “Unwrapped” and “Extreme Cuisine” and in the New York Times and Toronto Star among others.


Head Cowgirl Marilyn Lysohir founded Cowgirl Chocolates in 1997. Her two favorite things in the world are art (she hasa notable career as a ceramic sculptor) and chocolate. In fact her first job was working in a chocolate factory in Pennsylvania. Marilyn mingled some favorite memories with some new ideas to create an American original,Cowgirl Chocolates.


Buy it: Sign up for the Head Cowgirl's updates and specials and receive a one time free standard shipping. Make sure to let them know in the special instructions.



Win it: One lucky reader is going to win a 1/3 pound sampler from cowgirl chocolates!



Mandatory Entry: Go to Cowgirl Chocolates and find a flavor you would like to try. Please leave me a valid email to contact you if you should win! Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!



Extra Entries:


1. Follow me on Google Friend connect (1 entry)!


2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!


3. Become a fan on Facebook (1 entry)!


4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!


5. Grab my button and leave me a link (3 entries)!


6. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link (5 entries)!


***** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.


This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 02/15/10 and is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Marilyn at Cowgirl Chocolates for offering this fantastic giveaway!


****Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.****

47 comments:

Unknown said...

I follow you here!

Unknown said...

I'm your FB fan now, too! (Erin Best Margolin)

Unknown said...

and I'm following you on Twitter now as well (@erinlynn76)

The Accidental Mommy said...

Hey- I don't want to enter since I have had these before. I just wanted to chime in that they are really good and a unique sort of thing. I give them as gifts.

The frazzled Wifey said...

Your button is on my page, your blog has been linked to this blog....
Mass Hole Mommy Cowgirl Chocolate giveaway

And I am so after the Spicy Chocolate on this one. :)

Joe. said...

OMGOSH! These:
Buckin' Hot Habanero Caramels 1/2 Pound Tin
I want those!!

twentytolifeblog(at)gmail.com

Joe. said...

I am a follower!

twentytolifeblog(at)gmail.com

Joe. said...

I am a twitter follower!
@Malisce

twentytolifeblog(at)gmail.com

Joe. said...

Facebooked you! :D

twentytolife(at)gmail.com

Joe. said...

I have your button! #1

http://twentytolifeblog.blogspot.com

twentytolifeblog@gmail.com

Joe. said...

I have your button! #2

http://twentytolifeblog.blogspot.com

twentytolifeblog@gmail.com

Joe. said...

I have your button! #3

http://twentytolifeblog.blogspot.com

twentytolifeblog@gmail.com

Robin @ Blommi said...

The Spicy Cherry Mango Macademia Bark sounds fantastic.

Robin @ Blommi said...

I follow this blog publicly through GFC

Robin @ Blommi said...

@TwiMommi follows you on Twitter.

Robin @ Blommi said...

I also entered your Cover Your Hair Giveaway.

Anonymous said...

I would choose the Mild Double Dark Chocolate.

lcole@ec.rr.com
Laura ann

Anonymous said...

I am following on google friend connect.

Laura Ann

Anonymous said...

I am following you on twitter

Laura Ann

Anonymous said...

I entered the London Bridge Children's artwork print giveaway.

Laura ann

Anonymous said...

I have your button on my reviews and giveaway page.

Laura Ann

Anonymous said...

I blogged about this giveaway http://2littleboysreviewsngiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/02/mass-hole-mommy-cowgirl-chocolates.html

Laura Ann

Lisa said...

I think the Habanero Caramels sound like checking out! Love their logo design:)

Lisa said...

I follow your blog with Google Friend!

Lisa said...

I am a fan of yours on Facebook:)

Lisa said...

I'm entered in the Bee Well Wishes giveaway.

Deb said...

Mild Ivory Orange Milk Chocolate--sounds interesting



deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Deb said...

I follow with google friends connecgt

deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Deb said...

I follow on twitter

deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Deb said...

I'm a facebook fan (debthompson1)

deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Deb said...

I entered the Scrubz giveaway

deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Deb said...

I blogged it (1)

http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaways-ending-soon.html

deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Deb said...

I blogged it (2)

http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaways-ending-soon.html

deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Deb said...

I blogged it (4)

http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaways-ending-soon.html

deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Deb said...

I blogged it (5)

http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaways-ending-soon.html

deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Deb said...

Button lower right of blog (1)

deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Deb said...

Button lower right of blog (2)

deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Deb said...

Button lower right of blog (3)

deborah150 at hotmail dot com

Delia said...

The spicy mango dark chocolate bark...yummy. Good luck and may the best blogger get the chocolate :-)

Kimberly said...

*squeal of delight* They all sounds amazing! I'd love to try the spicy caramels!!

tessica said...

the brittle sounds great!!

tessicacutchin at gmail.com

tessica said...

follower on google connect

tessica said...

fan on facebook!

Madonna said...

I think Lavender Dark Chocolate sounds interesting.

Madonna said...

I am a google friends follower

Madonna said...

facebook fan

Madonna said...

I entered scrubz and skin md.