
- Gently polishes skin. Exfoliation works by removing the surface dead skin cells, opening pores and stimulating circulation. Exfoliation can also help to reduce the appearance of sunspots and wrinkles.
- Exfoliates using natural sugar. It will never burn, irritate or dry out your skin the way salt or other scrubs can. Safe enough to use every day on body and face.
- Cleanses without soap. By getting in the grooves of the skin surface with the sugar exfoliant. The natural oils break down the dirt and grime and help wash it away.
- Protects and moisturizes skin. When the sugar is washed away, the remaining natural oils are left as a moisturizer.
- Prepares skin for shaving and replaces traditional shaving creams. Exfoliation stimulates the hair follicle, removes the dead skin away from the pores, and helps the hair follicle to stand away from the skin surface for a closer shave. When the sugar is washed off, the remaining natural oils left on your skin are used as a shaving oil instead of traditional shaving cream. When done shaving, the natural oils are left as a fragrance, moisturizer or after shave.
From their website: "Our unscented base is 100% pure and free of:ParabensPetro-ChemicalsAlcoholArtificial PreservativesArtificial ColorOur fragrances are created using essential and/or fragrance oils that meet or exceed RIFM standard guidelines".
They are also doing their part to help the planet, which is important to all of us. Their scoops and bags are reusable and the jars can be recycled!
I was sent a 4 oz jar od Scrubz Pear Vanilla and it smells soooo good! I used it in the shower and was a little worried that it would be sticky because of the sugar in it, but it wasn't at all. It left my skin baby soft and it smelled fantastic. Just remember to apply gently, because it may irritate your skin if you rub it on too aggressively! I am anxious to try some of their other scents!!
Win It: Four lucky readers are going to win a $15.00 gift certificate by email to buy merchandise from Scrubz!
Mandatory Entry: Go to the Scrubz website and tell me which scent you would just love to try! Please remember to leave me a valid email address so that I can contact you if you win! Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Please note: The email address of everyone who enters this giveaway will be provided to Scrubz in order to receive an email with a discount code.
Extra Entries:
1. Follow me on Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a fan of Mass Hole Mommy on Facebook (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Become a fan of Scrubz on Facebook (1 entry)!
6. Follow Scrubz on Twitter, scrubzbody (1 entry)!
7. Grab my button and leave me a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link (5 entries)!
***** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 02/15/10 and is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Scrubz for offering this fantastic giveaway!
****Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.****

54 comments:
I would like to try:
April Showerz
sounds like it would smell great!
twentytolifeblog(at)gmail.com
I'm a blog follower!
twentytolifeblog(at)gmail.com
I follow you Twitter style!
@Malisce
twentytolifeblog(at)gmail.com
I'm a FB fan!
twentytolifeblog(at)gmail.com
I entered the Cowgirls chocolates giveaway!
twentytolifeblog(at)gmail.com
Folowing Scrubz via Twitter!
@Malisce
twentytolifeblog(at)gmail.com
I FB'd Scrubz!
twentytolifeblog(at)gmail.com
I have your button!
http://twentytolifeblog.blogspot.com
twentytolifeblog(at)gmail.com
I would like to try the Jasmine Honeysuckle.
veniceangel@hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter under ChildrensNook.
veniceangel@hotmail.com
I follow scrubzbody on twitter under ChildrensNook.
veniceangel@hotmail.com
I entered the safety tats giveaway
veniceangel@hotmail.com
I would like to try Scrubz
Wild Cherry Almond
hlnehre (at) yahoo (dot) com
I would like to try the Sweet Pear.
amanda.corley@ymail.com
I follow on twitter as
frugalmomto4.
amanda.corley@ymail.com
I entered the Softlips giveaway.
amanda.corley@ymail.com
I follow Scrubz on twitter.
amanda.corley@ymail.com
Hmmm, I'm going with the Jasmine Honeysuckle!! I can practically smell it already:)
I follow you on Google Friend. Hoping I win!!
I'm a Facebook fan of yours!
I'm entered in the Bee Well Wishes giveaway!!
I'm a fan of Scrubz on Facebook!
I would like to try the April Showerz Scent
deborah150 at hotmail dot com
I follow on google friend connect
deborah150 at hotmail dot com
I follow on twitter (debthompson)
deborah150 at hotmail dot com
I follow on facebook (debthompson1)
deborah150 at hotmail dot com
I entered the Cowgirl Chocolate giveaway
deborah150 at hotmail dot com
I entered the Cowgirl Chocolate giveaway
deborah150 at hotmail dot com
I blogged it (1)
http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaways-ending-soon.html
deborah150 at hotmail dot com
I blogged it (2)
http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaways-ending-soon.html
deborah150 at hotmail dot com
I blogged it (3)
http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaways-ending-soon.html
deborah150 at hotmail dot com
I blogged it (5)
http://justshortofcrazy.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaways-ending-soon.html
deborah150 at hotmail dot com
Button lower right of blog (1)
deborah150 at hotmail dot com
Button lower right of blog (2)
deborah150 at hotmail dot com
Button lower right of blog (3)
deborah150 at hotmail dot com
Wild Cherry Almonds sounds like it would be wonderful!
mommymandymusings@yahoo.com
I follow you on here!
mommymandymusings@yahoo.com
i would like to try the ginger teaze!
tessicacutchin at gmail dot com
i am a fan of scrubz on facebook
tessicacutchin at gmail dot com
i am your fan on facebook
tessicacutchin at gmail dot com
i follow your blog
tessicacutchin at gmail dot com
i entered cowgirl chocolate giveaway
tessicacutchin at gmail dot com
I would love to try out Chocolate Dreamz.
I am following on google connect.
following on twitter @avrilsgranny
following scrubz on twitter @avrilsgranny
facebook fan of mass hole
scrubz fan on facebook
I would love to try Citrus Burst!
northssclub at yahoo dot com
following you on google friend connect
northssclub at yahoo dot com
following you on twitter (@alitsao)
northssclub at yahoo dot com
Fan of you on facebook (Alli Tsao)
northssclub at yahoo dot com
fan of Scrubz on facebook (Alli Tsao)
northssclub at yahoo dot com
following Scrubz on twitter (@alitsao)
northssclub at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment