I go through tons of lotion. I mean tons. The cold winters make my skin very dry. The Cream Perfume Company was kind enough to send me some samples to review. I was so excited when I opened the box and found that it was filled with all sorts of goodies!! I tried the three body lotions that they sent; Lavender, Rose and Coconut Vanilla. It was very difficult to pick a favorite scent because they all smelled nice, but I am kind of partial to anything coconut. It smelled delicious! And, honestly, it worked on my dry skin!I also received three of the company's Nuts (which is a solid perfume) in three different fragrances! Nuts is a range of scents formulated with natural and organic ingredients in a moisturizing base of sweet almond oil and beeswax. And it comes in a cute little pot that actually looks like a little nut to boot! They're very cute!
"100% Healthy Natural And Organic Ingredients. No Harsh Chemicals. No Animal Testing. Effective And Safe. We Use Only Premium French-Made Perfumes From The Fragrance Capital Of The World, Grasse".
The Cream Perfume Company uses top quality organic ingredients in their all natural lotions and fragrances. The line of moisturizers contains no preservatives, no sulfates, phthalate (which is used in some products to increase flexibility), silicones, synthetic additives, or artificial fragrances. One of the things that I really liked was that the scent was not too strong or overbearing, but it lasted a surprisingly long time!

From their website: Additionally, our perfumed body moisturizers are 100% vegan, wheat and gluten free, contain no glycol, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, silicones, synthetic additives or synthetic fragrances.We look for the world's best ingredients to luxuriously hydrate and repair your skin combined with unique fragrances to simply delight your senses. We focus on environmentally friendly packaging and overall eco-value. We are The Cream Perfume Company and simply make better scents, naturally!
Buy It: You can buy Cream Perfume Company at Sephora!
Win It: The Cream Perfume Company has generously offered three of my readers their choice of any product on their website.
Mandatory Entry: Please visit the Cream Perfume Company's website and leave me a comment with the scent you would most like to try. Please leave me a valid email address so that I can contact you if you win :)
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
5. Blog about this entry and leave me a link where it can be found (5 entries)!
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 02/03/10 and is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Mary at the Cream Perfume Company for offering this fantastic giveaway!
****Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.****

11 comments:
Coconut vanilla?! That sounds good! I'd take that moisturizer lotion in lavender, though. Sounds amazing. Anything that will work in these cold, dry winters sounds good to me. My hands are like sandpaper!
Please consider this an entry for me. I'd also like to let you know that you have an award on my blog - please stop by!
I went to the site and I would love to try the Mango poudré. I love all things mango.
everydaymomideas@hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter.
everydaymomideas@hotmail.com
I follow this blog.
everydaymomideas@hotmail.com
I would like to try the Rose Moisturizing lotion:) Please enter me. Thanks!!
esterried[at]yahoo[dot]com
A follower of your blog.
Also a follower on Twitter-kingsdaughter24
Coconut scent. I just love that fresh beachy smell.
a.muddy.paw[at]gmail.com
Twitter follower
FB fan
Friend via Google minion.
Post a Comment