
Ahoy, Mateys! I was very pleasantly surprised when the UPS guy delivered me a big box filled with a Pirate’s Booty treasure chest that was filled with goodies to try!
Pirate's Booty comes in a variety of flavors such as Aged White Cheddar, Veggie, Barbecue, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Bermuda Onion, New York Pizza, and Crunchy Corn Sticks, all of which were included in my treasure chest! The sea salt and vinegar was fantastic!!
From their website: "The Pirate Brands story began in 1987 in Sea Cliff, NY with our founder, Robert. Robert, a snack industry renegade and father of two, scoured the high-seas for a tasty treasure that would inspire people to live a little healthier and have fun while doing it. That’s when Robert discovered the cheesy rice and corn puffs we know today as, Pirate’s Booty"
What I like about Pirate's Booty is that is a much healthier alternative to the snacks my family normally likes to eat. Some of the things that impressed me were:
- It's all-natural
- It's gluten Free
- It's trans-fat free
- There are no preservatives
- No artificial sweeteners
- It's kosher
- Made in a peanut free facility
- It's only 130 calories per serving
Pirate’s Booty also has two vegan snacks. Original Tings and Smart Puffs. Original Tings are crunchy corn sticks made with the finest milled American corn. Smart Puffs are simple puffs made with milled American corn and delicious Wisconsin Cheddar. They are oven baked and all natural with no preservatives. I also received samples of both of these! YUM!
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a treasure chest of Pirate's Booty snacks of their very own!
Mandatory Entry: To enter visit out the Pirate’s Booty page and then leave a comment on this post telling me which flavor you’d most like to try and one flavor you’d like to see added to their line! Please be sure to leave me an email address to contact you at!
Extra Entiries:
1. Follow my blog on Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Become a Mass Hole Mommy Facebook Fan (1 entry)!
3. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
2. Become a Mass Hole Mommy Facebook Fan (1 entry)!
3. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
4. Become a fan of Pirate's Booty on Facebook (1 entry)!
4. Grab my button and leave me the link (3 entries)!
4. Grab my button and leave me the link (3 entries)!
*** Please leave a separate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 01/31/10 and is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Pirate's Booty for offering this fantastic giveaway!
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 01/31/10 and is open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Pirate's Booty for offering this fantastic giveaway!
****Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.****

32 comments:
I love Pirate's Booty! My favorite flavor is the aged white cheddar and if I could pick a flavor to add to the line I would say...ranch? I bet that would be pretty good!
Anyhoo...I hope I win ;)
mcaulays at hotmail dot com
Pirate Booty is kickass! I love that stuff. I am already following you here and on Twitter but I became a fan on FB. My fave flavor is the white cheddar too!
I'd most like to try the Bermudia onion & one flavor I'd love for them to add would be like a spicy cheddar! Yummy :)
calidreamin87 (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow on Google Friend Connect.
Facebook fan.
I follow you on twitter as "calidreamin87"
I'm a fan of Pirate's Booty on Facebook.
I would want to try the Sea Salt & Vinegar and I would like to see them add something with lime.
katrinasevin(at)aol.com
I follow on google friend connect!
I follow on twitter {katrinasevin}
I'm your facebook fan {katrina grace sevin}
We love this in our house! The aged Cheddar is our fav, but I think I would like to try the Salt & Vinegar or the NY Pizza, yum!
stephd(at)sewfierce(dot)com
I follow :)
New Facebook Fan!
Fan'd PB on FB
Following on Twitter @sewfierce
Grabbed button and added to my blog scroll on my side bar. Entry #1
Button entry #2
Button entry #3
I've never seen this! I'd love to try the aged white cheddar, though many of the others sound good too. I'd like to see something else with cheese too, maybe some type of a cheddar salsa thing.
And I'm following you on Google Friend... found you through Friday followers. :) Thanks for following me.
Never heard of them before but now my curiosity is peaked. I would love to try New York Pizza. Looks so good.
a.muddy.paw[at]gmail.com
Following on via Google
Twitter follower.
Following via FB
Fan of Pirate's Booty via FB
I've never heard of this, but it sounds great! Part of our family is gluten free, so we're always looking for things they can eat. Personally, I'd love to try the Smart Puffs that are made with Wisconsin cheddar. (I love Wisconsin cheddar!) A flavor that I would like to see would be chili or spicy...sort of like their barbeque, but a little spicier.
and I'm a new follower!
I've added your button (1)
ps...email address is kchening (at) gmail (dot) com
I've added your button (2)
I've added your button (3)
I'm up for the sour cream and onion. Cause sour cream is delicious on ANYTHING. :)
Post a Comment