
***Note: This review is on a product from a site intended for people 18 years or older; links will take you to a site with content suitable only for those 18 years or older.***
I usually don't talk about sex on this blog, but today it's all about that little three letter word. Not that it's taboo by any means, but intimacy is something I take very seriously, and don't feel the need to share a lot of it with the general public. But to be honest, who doesn't like to spice things up in the bedroom sometimes? Whether you have been with your partner for a short time or have been married for 20 years, a change of "scenery" is great for a healthy sexual relationship. So, I was more than excited when I was recently given an opportunity to do a review and giveaway for Eden Fantasys!
Eden Fantasys sells a wide range of
sex toys, lingerie and if you take some time and look through their site, there is definitely something there for everyone, from modest to kinky!
Now, if you are not into
sex toys or games, there is an extensive line of candles, massage lotions, bubble baths and lubricants. The lubricants are seperated by whether they water, oil or silicone based and there are quite a few different flavor choices. Sounds fun.
I received the
Heart Mesh Bustier Set for review (pictured above). The set is very feminie and sexy. I loved that it was made of of a light-weight, stretchy material and not sewn together so tightly like some other lingerie is. I was able to breathe and move comfortably in it. This set was a big hit and will get A LOT of use. And in case you are concerned about what the mailman may think, the package arrived very discreetly!
Another point absolutley worth mentioning is all the information available on their website. There are expert interviews, reviews and forums in which all sorts of topics are covered. Eden Fantasys takes sex education to another level. They also have an extensive
sex toy guide, so if you are not sure exactly what will work for you, they are there to help!
Win it: Eden Fantasys has generously offered one of my lucky readers a $25 gift card! This is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
Mandatory Entry: Stop by
Eden Fantasys and tell me one thing you'd like to try! Please remember to leave me a valid email address in at least one comment, so that I can contact you if you are the winner!
EXTRA ENTRIES:
1. Follow me on Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a fan of Mass Hole Mommy on Facebook (1 entry)!
4. Grab my button and leave me the link (3 entries)!
5. Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link (5 entries)!
***** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 02/05/10 and is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Nicole at Eden Fantasys for offering this fantastic giveaway!
****Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.****
50 comments:
Ohhh, hope I'm not jinxing it by going first! I have viewed Eden before, and they're awesome. I'd love to purchase something fun to wearing in the bedroom. After five years of TTC, god knows we've got to try and keep things lively. So this would be REALLY helpful ;-)
And already a long time Google Connect follower :-)
I follow you on Twitter.
I am your fan on Facebook (And I added you to the Busted Plumbing page!).
Your button has been on Busted Plumbing FOR-EV-VER... 1
Your button has been on Busted Plumbing FOR-EV-VER... 2
Your button has been on Busted Plumbing FOR-EV-VER... 3
I've been a blog follower. =)
I'd use it towards the Passion Wave Butterfly
I followed you on Twitter - http://twitter.com/FreebiexAddict
Following/Google
I followed you on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=515592949
Following/Twitter (gkstratos)
I added your button - http://www.thefreebieaddiction.com
I've purchased from Eden Fantasys before and I would happily do it again. This time around I would get the Shunga Chocolate Body Paint or the Honey Dust.
I would like to try a bunch of things but may be way too shy to mention a specific... lets just stay safe and say Lingerie!! :)
I am a follower!
I follow via twitter (gldnwfugirl)
I would love to get the Valentine babydoll and thong set. Perfect for valentines day!!!!
I am a facebook fan of yours
I have your button 1
sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com
I have your button 2
sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com
I'd love to try the Serenity vibe.
jessica(at)fan(dot)com
I'd like to have one of their baby doll pj sets~cute!
Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net
I now follow you on twitter=)
Luvdaylilies
Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net
Frenzy. 60 Stories of Sudden Sex looks like a fun book to read. Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail
gfc follower of the blog
bekki1820cb at gmail
follow on twitter: @bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail
Facebook fan: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail
I'd like to try the pink heart cuffs!
hether78(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you with google friend connect!
hether78(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on twitter!
my twitter id: hgarland
hether78(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a fan of Mass Hole Mommy on facebook!
my fb name: Heather R. Garland
hether78(at)gmail(dot)com
I grabbed your button here:
http://hether78.blogspot.com/
hether78(at)gmail(dot)com
ENTRY #2
I grabbed your button here:
http://hether78.blogspot.com/
hether78(at)gmail(dot)com
ENTRY #3
I would like a new cute outfit for the bedroom!
i follow your blog
i follow your twitter @eubiea03
I would love to try the diamond princess vibrator. (did I seriously just type that for the world to see ??? lol)
ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on twitter.
ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com
OOPs forgot to say my twitter name above: fokxxy
Also. I follow you on facebook
(Summer P.)
ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com
I have your button
http://ladylucksabode.blogspot.com/
ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com
entry #1
I have your button
http://ladylucksabode.blogspot.com/
ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com
entry #3
wow the "Better than chocolate" sounds pretty good to me! cottncndydreams@aol.com
im a google follower!
twitter follower! hotmama0609
http://kristinloper.blogspot.com/
I added your button!
http://kristinloper.blogspot.com/
I added your button!
http://kristinloper.blogspot.com/
I added your button!
Post a Comment