Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Following Totally Rules

I wanted to share Friday Follow with you guys! IT'S AWESOME! I've already made a bunch of new bloggy buddies through the Friday Follow and looking forward to many more. Go check it out and here's to a bunch of new followers & pals!!

"Welcome to the third Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.".

Friday Follow

46 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Following! :)

Ian said...

Been following ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Friday Follow totally rules!

Thanks for linking up and I am already following. Wanted to stop over to say hello. Happy Friday Follow!

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Liz Mays said...

I follow you but wanted to say happy Friday! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for following me! Following you right back :)

Hope your Friday is awesome!

xo

Stephanie said...

Friday Follower! This is such a great idea!

Julie said...

Good morning and Happy Friday Follow. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am now going to check yours out.
Hope you have a terrific day. God Bless!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Well as you know I am already following you and I can't wait to check out new blogs! Have a great drama free weekend girlie!

*Katy* said...

Thanks for following! We're following you back :)

Mom et al said...

Thanks for the Friday Follow! Returning the favor.

Mom et al

Anonymous said...

Thx for visiting--following!

Jinxy and Me said...

I'm following you back!

Deeka's Lair said...

New follower! Happy Friday Follow!

Double Shot of Espresso said...

Hi, I am following you back through Friday Follow! Love your blog!

Tara said...

Stopping by to say hi from Friday Follow! I am already a follower of yours! ;-)

Don't forget to stop by for more Follow Me Friday Fun at the Trendy Treehouse

http://thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com/2010/01/strapped-belts-feature-and-giveaway.html

Rachel Cotterill said...

I came across to Friday Follow you back - thanks for visiting :)

Jodie said...

Thanks for the follow. I'm following you back.

Janet said...

Here to follow you. Thanks for following me. Happy FF!

Anonymous said...

I'm now following you as well. I look forward to reading your blog!

Lothiriel said...

yay! happy friday follow! I love this!

Unknown said...

I'm following you back! Have a wonderful day!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Happy Follow Friday!! Way to gain readers :) :) I hope to meet a lot of new people doing this fun "blog event"!!

Margaret said...

Friday Follow back! Thanks for following me!

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

new follower from FF!

misadventuresofmomof3.me

Jen said...

And Happy Friday Follow to you. I am your newest Follower :O)

Have a great weekend.

Mommie Daze said...

I'm following! Happy Friday!

Annie said...

Following you from Friday Follow.

Have a nice day.

Cara said...

Hi visiting and following you back from Friday follow!! Have a great weekend!
Cara

Christina said...

Happy Friday Follow! Following!!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Love this Friday Follow idea.

Following you now here and on Twitter.

Anonymous said...

I am stopping by from Friday Follow. I am now your newest follower. Have a great weekend.

Kathleen said...

Glad to have found you through the blog hop!
Kathleen

Kristi said...

Friday Following you back... Thanks for stopping by!

Gay Vaughan said...

Friday following you too...thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment.

K said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy Follow Friday! I'm looking forward to getting to know you through your blog.

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. I'm following you too. I'm also a Masshole that now lives in NH.

Pam said...

Happy Follow Friday. Thanks for following and I'm following you, too. From NE Bloggers post: Btw, I've heard that MA drivers think RI drivers are the worse. I have to agree. I've seen some really bad RI drivers. And I'm guilty of tailgating. Terrible habit. I guess I'm an honorary Mass Hole.

Rebecca Orr said...

Following you too! Thanks!
From Friday Follow!
bekki1820cb at gmail
http://2everythinginbetween.blogspot.com/

Curling up by the Fire said...

This is such a great idea! I am now a follower!

~ Noelle said...

Following you back!
Thanks for stopping by!

Becca said...

Yeah...I think it is the coolest thing in the bloggy world...after giveaways lol

Already following you :)

The Lavender Daisy said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog for Follow Friday! I'm following you back :)

Tina said...

Following :) however my google reader is showing me as a different name, ahhh!

Help! Mama Remote... said...

I'm following.

MommyToTwoBoys said...

Friday Following back!!!

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

Following back from Friday Follow -
Have a great week!