Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Survivor 20




Sometimes I feel like I am the only person left on the face of the earth who still watches Survivor. I'll be the first to admit that it was getting pretty stale up until this last season with possibly the best villan of all time, Russell. I am psyched for the new Survivor, Heroes vs Villans. Anyone else? Plus Boston Rob is in it and I gotta support my fellow Massachusetts peeps! It's gonna be a good one.

19 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Sadly, I have invested too many years of my life into Survivor to stop watching now.

It's like playing a slot machine that you just pumped $100 into without winning a quarter back. Are you going to ditch it and move on or are you going to say that damn machine has a hundred of my bucks and I want something back!

*sigh*

Mass Hole Mommy said...

LMFAO! That was VERY well said.

Busted Kate said...

I love Amber and Rob! Is Amber coming back too, or just Rob? I'm guessing he'll end up on the villains side...

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Good question. I havent' seen her in any commericals, but if she did, I bet they would be pitted against each other. He is definitely on the villans camp!

Coffeypot said...

Sorry! I might watch a new show, but to have the has-beens’ on again - good ones or bad ones - isn't appealing to me. I want to see new faces.

Sarah Coulsey said...

I am very excited as well for the new season. I have watched all 19!!! I was in the hospital about to have my son, and was still watching season 17!!!! It is very addictive. I too will be voting for Rob. I am a Masshole true to form!!!!

The Four Week Vegan said...

I have a pattern with reality shows. I love them the first two or three seasons and then I am done. I haven't watched Survivor in a long, long time. The only reality show this has not applied to is The Amazing Race - I heart that show.

Kori said...

I love this show and can't wait until tomorrow night!!!!! Kori xoxo

DoThat4U said...

So gonna watch every minute.

DoThat4U said...

wait, it is tomorrow????
zoinx. must set dvr!!
thanks

Momma Fargo said...

I'm with you, Mass Hole Mommy! Love Survivor!

Sarah Coulsey said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am hosting a survivor fan game on my site if you guys want to join. I think it will be fun!!!


sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com

Mass Hole Mommy said...

I think it's next week, Magda!

And Sarah, I will def check it out!

Anonymous said...

Ack~ I feel like such a loser. I never got into that show. In fact, I have never watched any "reality" show at all!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

I only watch a few reality shows. Survivor, Amazing Race, American Idol, The Biggest Loser and Hells Kitchen. Ok, well maybe that is more than a few.......

Nancy C said...

Boston Rob! Haven't thought of him in awhile...

Unknown said...

I cannot wait for the new season! Love Survivor, love Russell...this should be an awesome season!

Anonymous said...

I love Survivor. Its definitely one of the shows that is DVR-worthy and keeps me entertained! And even though I'm from nowhere near Boston, I love Boston Rob!

Anonymous said...

That show's still on? I do love a good villain, might need to check it out.