Friday, February 12, 2010

Bee Well Wishes T-shirt Giveaway

When someone you love is going through atough time, send comfort with a bee well wish.It's comfy, soft things they actually needthat feel like a hug from you.

I'm sure most of us at some point, have gone to visit a loved one in the hospital or find ourselves being visited in the hospital by our loved ones. Whenever I visit a friend or family member, I automatically think about taking flowers or a box of candy to cheer them up. I remember when I had surgery many years back (and even when I had my children) that I received flowers from some loved ones and albeit a nice gesture, flowers are just not a lasting gift. Bee Well Wishes is a company that has a line of thoughtful, lasting gifts for when you want to show someone you care or are just thinking of them.
Bee Well Wishes sent me a super comfy Lil Bee t-shirt that is pictured above, (Unisex: S, M, L, XL : 100% ring spun, fine jersey combed 5oz. cotton with contrast bee well brown stitching and our signature cotton tab label outside at upper neck). Their products are very generously sized and it says on their website that if you are not sure what size to order, get one a size smaller to be safe. The t-shirt came wrapped in scented tissue paper and it was very cute!
Tina Chadwick was 8 months pregnant when she found out she had a benign menigioma brain tumor. Due to its location and her pregnancy, Tina could not have the tumor removed nor could she take pain pills until after her baby was born. Tina gave birth to a beautiful baby girl 6 weeks early, and six weeks later she was ready for the surgery to remove the tumor. After 8 hours of surgery, the tumor was removed and Tina began the recovery process. During this time, Tina received plenty of flowers, which had to stay outside on the porch because of her husband’s allergies. She also received lots of food, but she couldn’t eat any of because she was hooked up to a feeding tube. After her 8 months of recovery, Tina and her husband, Martin, set out to establish a company which offered alternative gift options instead of the usual flowers or food.
Win it: Tina has generously offered one lucky reader a t-shirt (big bee or lil bee) of your choice!
Mandatory Entry: Please go to the Bee Well Wishes website and tell me your favorite item! Please leave me a valid email address so that I can contact you if you should win and please leave a seperate comment for each entry.
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
7. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 03/01/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Tina at Bee Well Wishes for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

30 comments:

Danielle said...

I love the Big, Big bee t-shirt! Please enter me.

humespartyof3@gmail.com

Danielle said...

I follow your blog.

Lisa said...

Everything looks so comfy!! I like the Lil Bee Sleep shirt, but the Bee Well lounge pants are nice too:)

Lisa said...

I follow you on Google Friend.

Vanessa said...

Very sweet idea! I think the pillowcase is adorable, actually!

Vanessa said...

I follow you through Google Friend Connect already!

Vanessa said...

I follow you on Twitter!

Vanessa said...

I'm a Facebook fan. :-)

Vanessa said...

I already have your button on my blog -- one of my first! :-D

Nicolasa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Now following you!
PS the pictures below are SO creepy!

Peggy Patrick Medberry said...

Friday Follow!!! Thanks for following!!
I am now following you!

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

That is such A SWEET idea! KNowing Jaden's family would love this I am so happy to have found you !

xoxo
supah

Wehaf said...

My favorite item is the bee well blanket - it looks so cozy!

urchiken at gmail dot com

Deb K said...

I love the Bee Well Blanket~Looks so warm and comfy!



deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

Deb K said...

I follow with Google too :-)


deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

windycindy said...

I think that their site is wonderful!
My favorite items is their ~ "Bee Well Sweatshirt Blanket" in Wheat.
Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I follow your blog publicly via Google Friend Connect.....
Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I follow you via Twitter.....
Many thanks to you!
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

Also, I am a Facebook Fan of Mass
Hole Mommy. Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

I am also entered in your Flirty
Girl Tee Giveaway.....Merci, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

windycindy said...

Also, I follow you on Networked Blogs.
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

jakiesmom said...

i like their big big bee pillowcase
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

entered missiko

Wehaf said...

My favorite item is the Bee Well sweatshirt blanket!

urchiken at gmail dot com

Wehaf said...

I entered the joy of soap giveaway.

urchiken at gmail dot com

B-Dub said...

Love the Bee Blanket!

B-Dub said...

I follow on Facebook

B-Dub said...

Follower on Networked Blogs!

B-Dub said...

I have entered your Alex and Ani giveaway