Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Follow Blog Hop Week 5

Friday Follow

I love Friday follows! I've met some awesome new bloggy buddies through this! Go link up! NOW!

***********
Welcome to the Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky on all three of their pages. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.
--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.
--Follow as many blogs as you'd like.
--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.
--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.

32 comments:

Milena Barrett said...

Following you back! happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

I am here from Friday Follow.
Please follow back.

*It works if you work it.*

Rebecca @Buttons and Bows.

Have a great weekend!

Cid said...

Hi from blog like no one is reading, thanks for dropping by, I'll be back.

Danielle said...

You know I already follow you, but I too love me some friday follow!! :) Hope you get some good followers!!

Lisa said...

New from Friday Follow!!

Btw, I like the E-trade babies...don't hold it against me:)

Angie said...

I'm a follower :)

Jenn said...

Following you right back - thanks!!!

Unknown said...

Following you right back. This is so much fun! Also following on FB.

Your mom said...

Thanks for following whereisthemeinmommy.blogspot.com ! Following you back.

Enjoy your Friday!

Christina said...

thanks for dropping by my blog...looking forward to following you, too!
christina
the subfertile frugalista

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog & following. I'm following you back! :)

Kristi Maloney said...

Hi,

I am a new follower from Friday Follow Blog Hop #5. Thanks to all who follow. I will GLADLY follow you back!

Kristi

mrs.messi said...

Thanks for finding me through FF :) I'm following you now, too!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the follow. Following you back.
Happy Follow Friday.

Cheap&Sweet: Life on the scales said...

Doing the Friday Follow found you blog threw your comments 500+ ppl cant be wrong, so I'm Following! lol Love your layout BTW

Anonymous said...

Following you, thanks for stopping by!

Elizabeth said...

I nominated you for the Sunshine Award (although I see you already have one ...).

Anonymous said...

I'm following! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Crissa Pollmann Robertson said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a great Valentine's Day/President's Day weekend!

Kris Ann K. Erickson said...

Hi! Following you back from FF!

Happy Friday!

Stanza Rae said...

Thanks for the comment and follow. I am now following you back. Have a great weekend!

Becca said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back! Have a great weekend!

Shannon K. said...

You already follow me, and I was you too...but I don't know how I lost you. Back now anyway.

Melissa said...

following you too!! Thanks for stopping by!

Jen said...

Friday Following! Have a great weekend!

Heather Mac said...

Friday following. Thanks for stopping by my blog sweetie!

Have a super weekend.
Heather Mac

Heidi said...

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog - I'm following back. :)

Delia said...

Friday follow is fun. Thank you, your blog is the BEST!

Amy L said...

Following you back for Follow Friday!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Hi there. Thanks for joining the hop again this week. I'm already following you. Be back later to read more.

Happy Follow Friday!

Tami
www.heartsmakefamilies.com

Tina said...

thanks for stopping by my blog.

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! I'm now following you too. Cute bracelets! Looks like you have a lot of awesome giveaways. And the Burger King guys freaks me out too. haha :)