Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eden Fantasys Review and Giveaway!

WARNING: If you are under the age of 18, please do not read this! It's not all that graphic, but the link will take you to a site with adult content! Thank you!
************************
Last month I was given the chance to do a review and giveaway for Eden Fantasys which you can read about here. Since that giveaway was such a hit, Eden Fantasys is sponsoring another one! Chances are you've come across this company at some point or another, but just in case you'v enever heard of them (and missed my last review), they offer anything and everything to spice up your love life!
A few of the things they offer:
  • Novelty Items
  • Lingerie and adult costumes
  • Massage oils/lotions
  • Adult literature
  • Adult toys
  • And much, much more
I got to review the Sequin seduction corset and g-string (pictured below). First off, let me just say that the picture doesn't do it justic. It's so much prettier in person. It's extremely comfortable and I was able to move very easily in this. Sometimes I worry with things like these because they are tight and I have trouble moving and even breathing, but not with this. Both Chris and I loved this and I'm quite sure this will be used again in the near future!
Their site is very tasteful and very easy to navigate so you can find exactly what you are looking for. Even though they sell adult toys it's done in a very classy way. Not everything on the site will be to everyone's liking, but I am sure that everyone could find something to spice up their love life. And their billing and shipping are completely discreet, so there is no need to worry about what the mailman will think.
Win It: Eden Fantasys has generously offered one (1) lucky reader a $25.00 gift card, redeemable at their online store!

Mandatory Entry: Visit Eden Fantasies and tell me something that you found interesting on their site!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow Eden Fantasys on Twitter (1 entry)!

7. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

8. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

9. Tweet this giveaway and include @massholemommy. Can be tweeted once per day. (1 entry per tweet)!

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 03/07/10 and is open to U.S. and Canadian residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Eden Fantasys for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

53 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow! I already follow!

Very cool giveaway!

Ian said...

Hey how do you think I'd look in that thing? I mean I already did the whole fishnet high heels thing!

Katrina said...

I liked that they had "toy" reviews. =)

Katrina said...

I follow on twitter! (katrinawelch)

Katrina said...

I entered the Hana flat iron giveaway

redfuzzycow said...

i really want to try the tickle her pink arousal gel!

redfuzzycow said...

i follow you on twitter (redfuzzycow)

redfuzzycow said...

i entered the hana flat iron giveaway

redfuzzycow said...

i follow you on networked blogs (jen reda)

redfuzzycow said...

i follow eden fantasys on twitter (redfuzzycow)

redfuzzycow said...

i tweeted http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/9641193192

redfuzzycow said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/9700662487

Rebecca Orr said...

I like the Contour Q for couples. I also like their book selection. Thanks for the chance.
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Public follower of your blog via GFC. bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Facebook Fan: Bekki Orr
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Following Eden Fantasies on twitter: @bekki1820cb
bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Following you on Networked blogs: Bekki Orr bekki1820cb at gmail

Rebecca Orr said...

Entered the Hana Flat Iron giveaway
bekki1820cb at gmail

Sabreena said...

That is a really cute corset, I have wanted one of those forever. How the hell do you get a sweet gig like reviewing items for websites? Do you just purchase and review or is this something you can sign up for? I've seen it on other blogs and it looks like fun. If you have any insider info let me know. Great review!

redfuzzycow said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/9762021438

redfuzzycow said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/9782503340

B-Dub said...

I would love to dress up in the Operating Nurse costume!

B-Dub said...

I follow you

B-Dub said...

I follow you on Twitter

B-Dub said...

I have entered your other giveaways!

B-Dub said...

I have your button
bethanywenger.blogspot.com

redfuzzycow said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/9855388504

Teresa said...

I like that the have reviews on the products, and I want to try the tickle her pink
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I entered the vapur giveaway
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow edens fantasys via twitter
isaiahsmom21
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

jakiesmom said...

i like that they have a toy guide that tells you what they are made of and how to use
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

entered easy lunch boxes

redfuzzycow said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/9942177417

Elizabeth said...

I think my fantasy is to look like one of the models in the clothes.

redfuzzycow said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/9998622354

tree said...

i found lots of things on the site that i found interesting...some a bit scary, some looked a bit fun. :) i think the Sweet Heart chocolate box Sensual kit by KamaSutra looks very interesting *blush*...i'd love to try it out. :) Thanks for the chance!

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

tree said...

i follow you on twitter

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91

enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com

tree said...

i follow Eden Fantasys on twitter

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91

enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com

tree said...

i entered the Easy Lunch Boxes Review and Giveaway!

enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com

tree said...

tweet 3/4

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10002468329

enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com

Flowerg said...

I would buy the Sweet heart strawberry box. Thanks!

Flowerg said...

I follow on google connect.

Flowerg said...

I follow on twitter @romapr09

Flowerg said...

I just became a facebook fan of Mass Hole Mommy

Flowerg said...

I just became a fan of The Mass Hole Mommy on networkedblogs.

Flowerg said...

I follow Eden Fantasys on Twitter @romapr09

Flowerg said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/romapr09/status/10021094022

tree said...

tweet 3/5

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10048697003

enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

Flowerg said...

Daily tweet http://twitter.com/romapr09/status/10072799303

redfuzzycow said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/10083585086

tree said...

tweet 3/6

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10090593116

enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com

redfuzzycow said...

daily tweet http://twitter.com/redfuzzycow/status/10124720423

tree said...

tweet 3/7

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91/status/10139761605

enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com