Saturday, February 27, 2010

Julian & Co for Mom Pendant Giveaway!!


Right now mommy tag jewelry seems to be the big thing! Who doesn't love to proudly display their children's names on a stylish piece of jewelry? I stumbled across Julian & Co recently and LOVED what I found! Tania, the founder of Julian & Co started making her jewelry after receiving a bracelet that was much to big for her preemie son, Julian. Tania created a custom ID bracelet for him. I contacted her about sponsoring a giveaway and she was kind enough to agree!

Julian & Co has a wide selection of jewelry for moms, dads and even the kiddos. Just look at this adorable child ID bracelet:


What I love about Julian & Co is that the quality of the work is top notch! Everything on the site is just beautiful and the prices are very reasonable!

Here is a little information of the item that she is giving away to one lucky reader:


"As far as mommy jewelry goes, the Mini JULIAN & Co. for Mom is precious with choice of our signature baby hands or feet prints."


  • sterling silver

  • 1/2" in diameter

  • hangs on sterling cable chain

  • blank side fits 2 lines up to 7 letters/numbers/spaces each line

  • allow 2 weeks for delivery

Win it: Julian & Co has generously offerered one (1) lucky reader a Mini JULIAN & Co. for Mom (up to two pendants on a 18").

Mandatory Entry: Please visit Julian & Co and tell me one thing you would just love to have! Please leave me a valid email address so that I can contact you if you win!

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow Julian & Co on Facebook (1 entry)!

7. Follow Julian & Co on Twitter (1 entry)!

8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

10. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 03/06/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Tania at Julian & Co for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***



111 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the large round locket.

nannietoni@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i follow

Anonymous said...

follow you on twitter - nannietoni

Anonymous said...

follow julian and co on twitter - nannietoni

Anonymous said...

entered the alex and ani giveaway

Shell said...

I like the look of the nursing necklace.

Shell said...

GFC follower

Shell said...

Entered your flirty girl t giveaway

Shell said...

I follow you on twitter

Shell said...

button-1

Shell said...

button-2

Shell said...

button-3

Lisa said...

I like smaller jewelry so I picked the Del Mar. Very cute!

Lisa said...

I follow you on Google Friend.

Lisa said...

I'm your Facebook fan!

Lisa said...

I'm entered in the Bee Well giveaway.

Lisa said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs.

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

I love the Galleria necklace.

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

I follow you...

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

I'm a facebook fan.

Vanessa said...

I like the Del Mar charms.

Vanessa said...

I like the Del Mar charms.

Vanessa said...

I follow you on Twitter.

Vanessa said...

I'm an FB fan.

Vanessa said...

I have your button!

Katrina said...

I would love the Mini JULIAN & Co.18K

katrinasevin(at)aol.com

Katrina said...

Follow on twitter {katrinasevin}

katrinasevin(at)aol.com

Katrina said...

Facebook fan {Katrina Grace Sevin}

katrinasevin(at)aol.com

Katrina said...

Follow on Networked Blogs

katrinasevin(at)aol.com

mrs.messi said...

I love the baby footprints! I've never seen anything like that!

mrs.messi said...

I follow you on google :)

Anonymous said...

i love the life squared necklace

Anonymous said...

i follow

Anonymous said...

follow you on twitter

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/luvnlifeOO/status/9749871936

Anonymous said...

follow julian and co on twitter

cpullum said...

I love the JULIAN & Co. Round Locket - Large!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

Katrina said...

I love the square birth necklace! =)

Katrina said...

I follow via google friend connect!

Katrina said...

I follow on twitter! (katrinawelch)

Katrina said...

I entered the eden fantasies giveaway

Julie said...

I love the name plates with the birthday stone type charm. My son turns 18 Tuesday and would love this for me.
Please includ me in this drawing. Take care and God Bless!!

B-Dub said...

I would love the Life Squared wax thing, but I would totes use it as a charm!

B-Dub said...

I follow you on Twitter! EnjoytheRideBW

B-Dub said...

I follow on Networked Blogs

B-Dub said...

I follow your blog

B-Dub said...

I am a fan on FB

B-Dub said...

Just tweeted this giveaway

B-Dub said...

I have your button!
bethanywenger.blogspot.com

B-Dub said...

I have entered your other giveaways!

Unknown said...

I Love the birth necklace. What a great way to remember such a special day.
jcdsrule@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the round birth necklace, i'd also love to have the commemorative date and initial charm :)
pia.ray@gmail.com

Dee said...

I love the Birth Necklace Round (small). Thanks!

Dee
dbyrne1[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I love the birth necklace round!!! So special.

. said...

love the round birth necklace!
bootyemo@yahoo.com

Mary Preston said...

I really like the The Birth Necklace 18k.

marypres@gmail.com

Dee said...

Del Mar is so pretty.

Bix'Mom said...

If I won the necklace...what I would totally dig are the cufflinks for my husband.

miller lawn service said...

I love the Galleria Necklaces

jennifer57 said...

Heart on Her Wrist

The Dreamer said...

I like the nursing necklace

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

The Dreamer said...

twitter follower - addeviant

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

JL said...

I'm a fan of yours on facebook.

JL said...

I entered your vapur giveaway.

JL said...

I'm a fan of Julian & Co on facebook.

JL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma (Sheila) said...

I would love to have The Birth Necklace Square Nouveau.
Sheila
chiliburger@icehouse.net

Anonymous said...

Love the Nursing Necklace

robin@lolidots.com

Anonymous said...

blog follower

robin@lolidots.com

Anonymous said...

follow you on twitter
@lolidots

robin@lolidots.com

Anonymous said...

Follow Julian and Co. on Twitter
@lolidots

robin@lolidots.com

HomemadeBaby said...

I just had my second baby girl, and I would love the small Galleria necklace, with birthstones!

Tammy Chappell said...

I have been stalking The DEL MAR since before Christmas. It didn't show up under the tree or in my stocking so I am hoping for Mother's Day.

Tammy Chappell said...

Followed you on Twitter

chappell.tammy@gmail.com

Tammy Chappell said...

Became a FB Fan

Chappell.tammy@gmail.com

Tammy Chappell said...

Became a fan of Julian & Co. on FB

chappell.tammy@gmail.com

Tammy Chappell said...

Following Julian & Co. Tweets

chappell.tammy@gmai.com

Domestic Diva said...

I like the DEL MAR - Small necklace.

jakiesmom said...

i like the del mar small necklace
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

entered easy lunch boxes

lace said...

I'd love to have the Nursing Necklace

tina reynolds said...

I love the Life-Squared so cute and unique thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

tina reynolds said...

i follow on google

tina reynolds said...

i am a facebook fan my id is lepaige

tina reynolds said...

i follow on networked blogs

Anonymous said...

I love the DeL MAR Round Locket - Large!
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

follow you on twitter (@happyenchilada2)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

Facebook fan of yours (Kess N Crystal W on fb)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

I entered the peacelovemom giveaway
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on networked blogs (Kess N Crystal W on facebook)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

Facebook fan of Julian&Co (Kess N Crystal W on fb)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

follow Julian&Co on twitter (@happyenchilada2)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

tweeted; http://twitter.com/happyenchilada2/status/10065255535
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

blogged: http://itsahappyenchilada.blogspot.com/2010/03/great-blogger-find.html

kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
entry 2

Anonymous said...

blogged: http://itsahappyenchilada.blogspot.com/2010/03/great-blogger-find.html

kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
entry 3

Anonymous said...

Truly LOVE the Sm Locket that slides open to show a pic -- great for a baby pic! Also love these small charms w/the tiny hand/foot prints, so charming!!! I just wish they had some "Grandmother" things... suggestion?!?!? My Dtr-in-law has been wanting a necklace like this, and she is getting ready to deliever our 2nd Grandchild, so...may have to get her one!
1955nursehjc4me@myway.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a brand-new follower on GFC!

Anonymous said...

Also entered the FlirtyGirls Tees giveaway!
1955nursehjc4me@myway.com

DEBIJOT said...

I like the large round locket

DEBIJOT said...

blog follower

DEBIJOT said...

your FB fan

DEBIJOT said...

follow you on twitter

DEBIJOT said...

follow you on networked blogs

DEBIJOT said...

follow Julian & Co. on twitter

DEBIJOT said...

Julian & Co. FB fan

DEBIJOT said...

entered easylunchboxes giveaway

Viva said...

I love the Round Locket- small. Thanks!

Viva said...

I follow your blog.

Viva said...

I entered the Crane giveaway.

shaka said...

I love the JULIAN & Co. Galleria Necklace - Large!

Ann said...

I like the JULIAN & Co. Galleria Necklace - in Large!

I never had anything like these pieces! They are all fabulous!

I would love to win!

brownatural at gmail dot com