

I absolutely love bath and body products. Because I live in New England and we typically have cold, harsh winters, my poor skin takes a beating. As much as I wish I could go to the spa on a regular basis, it's just not realistic, so I have to do what I can at home to take care of my skin. Sweetly You is a company that combines two of my favorite things.....bath & body products and food! They have 50 different scents to choose from! There are scents like Black Raspberry Vanilla, Swiss Miss and Watermelon Slices!
I was so lucky to have the opportunity to try three of Sweetly You's amazing products! They let me pick out the three things I wanted, but believe me, it wasn't easy. They have so many different scents and they all sounded so yummy, it was very hard to choose. One thing I know for sure is that I really love using lotions, so I knew that I would definitely have to try at least one of theirs out.
I ended up picking the Bubble Gum Premium Lotion and boy, am I glad I did! I wish I could eat it. It literally smells just like a piece of gum and the DECLICIOUS secnt lasts for a very long time. People kept asking me what that great smell was!! It wasn't greasy at all and made my skin feel very soft!

The next thing I tried was the Cookies n' Cream Shea & Cocoa Butter Cream. It's thick, creamy and smelled soooooo good. It left my skin feeling soft for hours! When it's gone, I will definitely have to get more.
The last thing I tried was the Juicy Cantaloupe Essential Sugar Scrub! I was dying to try at least one of their sugar scrubs because sometimes I am hesitant to use them. I have found in the past, I have used sugar scrubs that left me feeling oily long after I got out of the shower. But, rest assured, there was no oily film left on my skin at all with this sugar scrub. It smelled fantastic and was not abbrasive either.
These products work really well, smell amazing and are definitely something I would purchase! I highly recommend them! Sweetly You has 18 items that sell for under $10! They also have some gift baskets (some include Jelly Belly jelly beans), so they make a GREAT gift!

4 comments:
OH wow see that is stuff I love. Don't mess with my bath stuff.. I love it.. Found ya at CCWA and am your newest follower
I am sensitive to smells.. are they strong? Also I am in your area can they be bought locally?
They sound great
They aren't super strong, but definitley noticable. You have to buy them online at their site. You're welcome to come over and smell them for yourself!
sounds yummy!
Love to you
kelly
Post a Comment