Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SAY NO TO SNUGGIES!



I have been doing a ton of reviews lately for some very cool companies. I really only agree to do reviews for companies that I can stand by and/or review things that I can actually use. I just want to take a minute to let everyone know that I will never, ever, ever do a review for the Snuggie (or the generic brand, Slanket). E.V.E.R.

The Snuggie has to be the UNCOOLEST thing of all time. For real. So rest assured, you will never see a Snuggie giveaway here. EVER!

12 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

Weren't snuggies those things we referred to as when someone came up behind you and pulled you underwear up to your head?

Jenn said...

LOL!! Too funny!! and Thank you!! :)

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Momma Fargo: We just called them wedgies 'round these parts :)

Shell said...

So funny. Hubs calls them "sex repellent."

How are you getting all these fabulous giveaways?

Lothiriel said...

They are stupid. I'd never buy one.

Shari@Tales from the Sippy Cup said...

So...I guess snuggies for your pet is out as well?

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey Mass Hole Mommy!

Go to my blog NOW! I just gave you an award! :D

http://imafulltimemummy.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-got-award.html

Vanessa said...

Well, dear Bizarro, your horribly uncool Tuesday Night Twitter Buddy here has been wearing her Snuggie during each Lost episode we've 'watched' together. ;-) It was a Christmas gift, and I <3 it. :-D BIZARRO!!!

x said...

Oh that picture is SO hot!

Deb said...

All I can say is THANK YOU :)

Beth said...

Oh come on! Don't those commercials with the lame-o white guy "raising the roof" to "Get up an Boogie" make you want to put one on and prance around your neighborhood? :)

Chelle said...

LOL My SIL and BIL both begged for them for Christmas. We even bedazzled them. Have you seen the sleeping bag wanna-be out that is kinda like the Snuggie?