Saturday, March 27, 2010

Custom Tee Couture Giveaway!!





Custom Tee Couture is a company that not only has some of the coolest tees on the market, they also give their customers the opportunity to design their own rhinestone t-shirts if that happens to be your thang. Tell me, who wouldn't jump at the chance to design your own tee? And they have made designing your own tee very easy with their iDesign software. It has all the tools you need to get started get you on your way! It's a very simple process!

" Custom T shirts are all the rage. Custom T Couture now offers affordable and unique 3D custom personalized T shirts using the same design elements as the high-end designers. Now, for the first time ever, our revolutionary patent-pending beading and rhinestone application technique and professional garment customizing software lets you quickly and easily create personalized tee shirts and accessories that will surpass even the finest manufactured garments".



"Our new beading and rhinestone application technique has never been used before on t shirts. Developed in the US, our process is inexpensive and produces a great 3-dimensional look. Since no thread is used to adhere the beads, it is uniquely suited for stretchy fabrics such as Lycra, laces, and most see-through materials. Our new beading technique for the first time gives you the ability to bring many different design elements together on one garment. Create custom t shirts with endless design possibilities when you combine different shapes, colors, sizes of beads and rhinestones, with printing effects and appliques".
Win it: Zackary at Custom Tee Couture has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers a $75 credit towards your own custom tee!

Mandatory Entry: Please visit Custom Tee Couture and tell me something you would love to have. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:


1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow Custom Tee Couture on Twitter (1 entry)!

7. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

8. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

9. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 04/03/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Zackary at Custom Tee Couture for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

54 comments:

Kimi Jo said...

I would love to design my own t-shirt, very cool stuff!

Kimi Jo said...

I am also a Facebook Fan.

Shell said...

The flower bead scroll on is really pretty. My email is in my profile, but just to make sure: thingsicantsaymichelle@gmail.com

Shell said...

I follow you on twitter.

Shell said...

Follow on GFC.

Shell said...

Button-1

Shell said...

Button-2

Shell said...

Button-3

Amy said...

I would like to make my own shirt. Very cool site and easy to use.
FlyinPeru(at)yahoo(dot)com

Amy said...

I follow you on twitter
FlyinPeru(at)yahoo(dot)com

Amy said...

I follow Custom Tee Couture on Twitter
FlyinPeru(at)yahoo(dot)com

Erica K said...

I would love a t-shirt that said "bassgiraffe" with a photo of a giraffe on it.

Erica K said...

follow your blog

Erica K said...

follow on twitter- bassgiraffe

Erica K said...

fan on facebook- Erica Edwards Kloetstra

Erica K said...

I am entered into your BrightFeet Slippers as well

Erica K said...

follow custom tee on twitter- bassgiraffe

Teresa said...

I really like the gothic mermaid tee
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow via twitter isaiahsmom21
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I follow custom tee via twitter
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Jeannette said...

I am a follower. darryen8808@yahoo.com

Jeannette said...

I would have to go with a hippo rhinestone t-shirt! I love hippos!

darryen8808@yahoo.com

Jeannette said...

I follow you on twitter as Jean_Army_Wife.

darryen8808@yahoo.com

Jeannette said...

I am entered in the Finn and Bright giveaways.

darryen8808@yahoo.com

Jeannette said...

I follow custom tees on twitter as Jean_Army_Wife

darryen8808@yahoo.com

Jeannette said...

I have your button on my blog.

darryen8808@yahoo.com

Jeannette said...

I blogged about it here: http://goodmorninbeautiful.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaway-madness-check-these-out-yall.html

darryen8808@yahoo.com

Jeannette said...

I twittered here:

http://twitter.com/Jean_Army_Wife

darryen8808@yahoo.com

jakiesmom said...

i like the couple and monogram tee for my niece who is getting married next yr
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

entered road kill

Viva said...

These are great. The clustered jewel v-neck is cute. Thanks!

Viva said...

I follow your blog via GFC.

Viva said...

I entered BrightFeet.

Traci66 said...

What a generous giveaway. I like the Starlett & Goth Mermaid. I also like the ideal of creating my own.

ozzykelley(at)yahoo(dot)com
or
http://traci66.blogspot.com/

Traci66 said...

I follow you through google friends

ozzykelley1(at)yahoo(dot)com
or
http://traci66.blogspot.com/

Traci66 said...

I really like to win so I also entered Roadkill T's and Bright Feet Slippers. You have alot of neat giveaways. I hope to be able to have some giveaways at my blog soon.

ozzykelley1(at)yahoo(dot)com
or
http://traci66.blogspot.com/

Traci66 said...

Here's another 3 enteries I grabbed your button. http://traci66.blogspot.com/

ozzykelley1(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I really like the Gothic Mermaid Tee.

Unknown said...

I'm a Google follower

Unknown said...

I'm a Twitter follower

Unknown said...

I also entered the High Sierra giveaway.

Unknown said...

I'm a follower on Networked Blogs.

Unknown said...

I have your button on my blog.

BNM said...

I would love the skull & roses tank!
brittneymclain (at) att (dot) net

BNM said...

follow on twitter
brittneymclain (at) att (dot) net

BNM said...

fan on fb
brittneymclain (at) att (dot) net

BNM said...

entered teewit giveaway
brittneymclain (at) att (dot) net

alli said...

I love the Rose Vneck tee!

northssclub at yahoo dot com

alli said...

following through google friend connect

northssclub at yahoo dot com

alli said...

following you on twitter (as @alitsao)

northssclub at yahoo dot com

alli said...

I'm a Facebook fan of you (Alli Tsao)

northssclub at yahoo dot com

alli said...

following you on Networked Blogs (Alli Tsao)

northssclub at yahoo dot com

alli said...

following Custom Tee Couture on twitter (as @alitsao)

northssclub at yahoo dot com