
Last week I posted a review about the Joey Jr Purse Organizer, which you can read about here if you missed it! Joey Jr also makes purse hangers and I was lucky enough to get to review one of those, too!
The Joey Junior Purse Hanger is a compact, jeweled accessory that folds up so it fits in your purse so you can hang your purse from a table or counter. I don't know about you, but I refuse to keep my purse on a dirty restaurant floor and I feel nervous about hanging it from the back of my chair, because it is just asking for someone to walk away with is. Especially when I am distracted with the kids. The Joey Jr purse hook is a fantastic solution for that. It allows me to hang my purse right next to me where I can keep an eye on it. It definitley makes my life easier!
The Joey Jr purse hook is available in five colors: clear, red, purple, blue and black. I recieved the purple one, which is awesome because that's my favorite color. All the Joey Jr purse hooks come with a velvet pouch for easy storage!

"The Joey Junior Foldable Purse Hanger stores folded to only 1 3/4" and weighs less than 2oz, smaller and lighter than a compact, but unfolds to hold up to 17lbs! Simply unwind the hanger from around the decorative crystal holder and turn it down, as shown below, and place the holder on the tabletop or countertop. The Foldable Purse Hanger fits most surfaces, and the holder's non-slip pad keeps it in place.
You'll not only appreciate keeping your handbag in plain sight, where your valuables are safe and secure, but off the floor, clean and germ-free"!
Features of the Joey Jr purse hook:
- Faceted crystal decoration in 5 fashion colors.
- Guards against theft by keeping handbags in full view.
- Keeps purses and other bags off dirty floors to protect against germs.
- Protects handbags from wear and tear.
- Holds up to 17lbs; weighs less than 2oz.
- Stores folded to only 1 3/4" in diameter. Smaller and lighter than a compact.
- Non-slip pad keeps hanger in place.
- Includes black velvet travel pouch.
Mandatory Entry: Please visit Joey Jr's website and tell me your favorite purse hook color. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
7. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
8. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 04/03/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Peter at Joey Jr for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

11 comments:
I like the black diamond color
moma3homeschool(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered the Inspired By Finn Giveaway!
moma3homeschool(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the purple passion color
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
My favorite color is clear. Too bad they don't have pink...
darryen8808@yahoo.com
I follow your blog.
darryen8808@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter as Jean_Army_Wife.
darryen8808@yahoo.com
I am entered into the Finn, Bright, and Custom Tee giveaways.
darryen8808@yahoo.com
I have your button on my blog.
darryen8808@yahoo.com
I blogged about it here:
http://goodmorninbeautiful.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaway-madness-check-these-out-yall.html
darryen8808@yahoo.com
I twittered here:
http://twitter.com/Jean_Army_Wife
darryen8808@yahoo.com
Post a Comment