Saturday, March 20, 2010

Giggles & Grins Tile Pendant Giveaway!! CLOSED

I think at this point everyone knows how much I love handmade things! I personally have quite a few scrabble tile pendants and I was thrilled when Dawn at Giggles and Grins agreed to do a giveaway for a scrable tile pendant here on my little old blog!

Here are a few of my favorite designs:

As you can see, the literally are made out of scrabble tiles:




A little about Giggles and Grins:

We are sisters (Dawn and Ronda) who have a passion for computers, art, and crafting. Giggles and Grins enables us to combine all three! Our specialty jewelry site features handmade pieces created from glass tiles, recycled scrabble tiles, dominos, and bottle caps. We continuously add to our inventory so be sure to check in daily for our latest designs and creations!

Win it: Dawn from Giggles and Grins has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers a scrabble tile pendant of their choice.

Mandatory Entry: Please visit Giggles and Grins and tell me what your favorite pentant design is! Please leave me a valid email address so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries
:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Heart Giggles and Grins on their Etsy page. Bottom right sidebar. (1 entry)!

7. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

8. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

9. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

10. Purchase anything from Giggles and Grins Etsy Shop (5 entries)!

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.

This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 03/27/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Dawn at Giggles and Grins for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

63 comments:

Danielle said...

My favorite pendent is the Vintage Victorian Grunge Crown.

humespartyof3@gmail.com

Danielle said...

I follow your blog.

xoox
humespaRTyof3@gmail.com

Danielle said...

I follow you on twitter!

humespartyof3@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Glass Tile Pendant Necklace With FREE Chain ( Butterfly Blue Brown )

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Google Friend Connect

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Unknown said...

I am a fan of yours on Facebook.
(Melanie W.J.)

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Unknown said...

I entered the Scandle Giveaway

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on networked blogs,

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Aimee said...

My favorite is the Butterfly Blue Brown.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43086333

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

I follow your blog

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

Button on sidebar under Blogs I Follow #1
http://pixie13-justconteststuff.blogspot.com/

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

Button on sidebar under Blogs I Follow #2
http://pixie13-justconteststuff.blogspot.com/

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

Button on sidebar under Blogs I Follow #3
http://pixie13-justconteststuff.blogspot.com/

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/pixie13sweeps/status/10777848833

gevin13{at}gmail[dot}com

Katrina said...

I love the definition of faith pendant

katrina.welch(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I follow through google friend connect

Katrina said...

I follow on twitter (katrinawelch)

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I am a facebook fan

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I hearted giggles and grins on etsy

gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

Katrina said...

I have your button on my blog!

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com

#1

Katrina said...

I have your button on my blog!

http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com

#3

Anonymous said...

I love the Vintage Postage Stamp Eifell Tower

Anonymous said...

I follow you through google connect

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter

Anonymous said...

I'm a facebook fan

Anonymous said...

I'm entered in several of your other giveaways

Anonymous said...

I follow you on networked blogs

Anonymous said...

I have your button

Anonymous said...

I tweeted about this giveaway

Erin said...

I really like the red and white flower pendant.
erin_amundsen@msn.com

Erin said...

I follow you on GFC
erin_amundsen@msn.com

Ashley said...

So cute! I like the custom initial pendant e necklace

oldnavyash@aol.com

Ashley said...

I follow on google friend connect

oldnavyash@aol.com

Ashley said...

I am your facebook fan

oldnavyash@aol.com

Ashley said...

I follow you on twitter @smash906

oldnavyash@aol.com

Ashley said...

Also entered sodastream giveaway

oldnavyash@aol.com

Ashley said...

I follow on networked blogs

oldnavyash@aol.com

Angelia said...

I would choose the "laugh, Love, Fight" one! Love it!

angelnetinc@gmail.com

Angelia said...

And a Twitter follower!

Angelia said...

I entered your Joey giveaway!

♥Jennette♥ said...

I love this one the best , definition of love!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42388103
jennette6963@msn.com

♥Jennette♥ said...

Follower!
jennette6963@msn.com

Aimee said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/pixie13sweeps/status/10853051607

Jennifer said...

I like the White Owl With Brown Background jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/10853501091 jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I entered your isABelt giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I hearted Giggles and Grins on esty (jkgrocery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Deb K said...

Vintage Retro Adult Humor is my favorite :-)

deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

Deb K said...

I follow you

deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

Deb K said...

I follow you on Twitter

Deb55106

deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

Deb K said...

I am a facebook fan

Deb S

deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

Deb K said...

Tweet!
http://twitter.com/Deb55106/status/11167880394

deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com

Lee-Ann said...

I love:
Scrabble Tile Pendant with Free Chain Necklace -- Dragonfly on Pink Rose (dragonfly002)

Lee-Ann said...

Follow

Lee-Ann said...

Follow on Twitter

Lee-Ann said...

Fan on FB

Lee-Ann said...

Entered the Brightfeet giveaway

Lee-Ann said...

Entered the ReUsies giveaway

Lee-Ann said...

Heart G&G on Etsy

Lee-Ann said...

Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/gordy93/status/11171786495