Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Have A New Look....

I'd been bored with my blog for quite some time. I thought the hot pink on the black background was a cool contrast and fit my personality perfectly, but I thought my blog was boring and I was so ready for a change. I was tweeting the other night (like usual) and I put a tweet out there about how I wanted a blog makeover and the next thing I know, a blog design genious, Dawn Farias offered to help! She is my hero. Plain and simple.

She asked me a few questions and gave me some awesome suggestions, and voila....you are looking at her amazing work. Not only did she design the most kick ass blog of all time, but she gave me a matching Twitter background (the skull and crossbones part). Go look. It's awesome!


Dawn Farias
HUGE thanks to Dawn for being so accomodating and easy to work with. I am so happy with how it turned out. If you're looking for a new bloggy design, head on over to talk to Dawn, because she really knows her stuff and gets it done in record time!!


35 comments:

Meg said...

I love it!! And may I say, MUCH easier to read than your old one :)

Unknown said...

Cool!!!!

Melissa said...

I like it. She worked quickly!!!

endomental said...

Great design! So much easier to read, too!

Jayme said...

Oh it's great! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Love it!

Nicolasa said...

oooh I love the header!!!

Liz Mays said...

I absolutely love it!!!!

Dual Mom said...

Love the gray! It is much easier to read than the black.

Unknown said...

I love it! I have to agree with the other ladies...it is much easier to read now :)

Caution/Lisa said...

It looks fab!! Good job, Dawn!!!

BNM said...

its awesome

I'm a full-time mummy said...

I love this design too! :)

Robin @ Blommi said...

Now your a bloggy bad ass.

Unknown said...

I luuuurrrrrrve it! So glad you are happy with it, too!

Rebecca Orr said...

LOVE it! So cute and fun. And super easy to navigate too. Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new design. ENJOY

Momma Fargo said...

Very pretty, you little poisonous vixen, you! Looks supah great! Sawyer will approve!

Messy Mommy said...

lookin good!

Coffeypot said...

I like this way much better than the other one. I would like to have some work done on my, too, and will one day.

Haupi said...

Yeah, okay. It has a punch, sorta like a deadly cute? I like it. Now let me go see what I could do with mine. You've inspired me.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Deadly cute is how I roll. LMAO!!

California Keys said...

I love it! It's a great look!

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

very nice!

Stephanie said...

Well done..it's so you!

Cluttered Brain said...

I too LOVE your blog! Love the pink.
Way cute. Even deadly even. haha!

Christina said...

LOVE IT! Love the pink and the skulls!!!!

Dawn said...

I'm so thrilled everyone likes your blog! It really is great. I'm glad I gave in on the skull and cross bones. And I just love the pink and gray.

Mass Hole Mommy said...

I'm glad we worked out the skull and crossbones thing, too. It's so badass. LOL.

Dawn said...

Ha! Totally.

Vanessa said...

This looks great! I'm guessing I need to update your button on my sidebar! :-) She did great work!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the new design!! She did a great job. I'm stopping by her place to see if she can help me too!
-Buffi
My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

Erin Janda Rawlings said...

love the look!

Erin Janda Rawlings said...

love the look!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!