How many times have you been out and about and low and behold there is some girls thong hanging out. I personally love low rise jeans, but I find it completely offensive when other girls have their thong hanging out. It's just something I don't want to see or more importantly, my kids to see. isABelt is the perfect solution for that problem!!In their own words:
isABelt is the Original invisible belt, the MUST HAVE Fashion “fix-it” accessory. A thin, strong and flexible clear plastic belt, that virtually disappears when worn, providing you with the assurance that all is secure without even knowing it's there. isABelt prevents back gap, slippage and of course, belt bulk and belt bulge. The isABelt solves all of these fashion issues and many more. isABelt Ltd has three partners: Elise Wilkins, Leslie Wilkins-Gaudio and Lori Wilkins-Vaughan.

Elise at isABelt was kind enough to send me one isABelt Regular to try and one isABeltwide, which is unisex! I've never really been a belt person because I feel restricted in them (I'm pretty short and my hips are high), but this belt fit VERY comfortably. I was happily surprised by the way it felt and love that it's invisible, so it can go with anything! This is an absolute must have accessory and I feel so blessed that I was able to review this item.
Sizing:
Small- Fits up to size 6
Medium- Fits up to size 10
Large- Fits up to size 16
Plus- Fits up to 50 inches
IsABelts need to be adjusted before you wear it! Please read the directions carefully before adjusting! It is really simple easy to adjust, but it looks like a bra strap and if you try to adjust it like that, it won't work. . Instead you must “Hold belt above rough textured area close to adjuster with thumb & forefinger.” then “With other hand, gently pull top strap at a downward angle to lengthen or shorten the belt.”
Also, please be sure that the IsABelt is NOT too tight. It should be a subtle “nip and Tuck” for your bottoms. Finally, if possible bring the isABelt to below the waistband or to the base all the way around and notch under the front button.
Win it: Elise at isABelt has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers an isABelt of their own.
Mandatory Entry: Please visit isABelt and tell me one thing you learned about their product. Please leave a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If no email address is left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave seperate comments for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow isABelt on Twitter (1 entry)!
7. Follow isABelt on Facebook (1 entry)!
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
9. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
10. Tweet about this giveaway. Can be tweeted once per day and please "mention" @massholemommy in the tweet. This counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 03/21/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Elise at isABelt for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

17 comments:
I follow on GFC.
I learned they have a jr size which I'll be getting for my daughters never ending crack show.
I learned that they are practicaly invisible! I am so glad to see they come in a plus size... I need a belt badly!
I follow through google friend connect
I follow on twitter (katrinawelch)
I am a facebook fan (katrina welch)
I follow isabelt on twitter (katrinawelch)
your button is on my blog
http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com
gdy2shoes23(At)gmail.com
your button is on my blog
http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com
gdy2shoes23(At)gmail.com
#2
your button is on my blog
http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com
gdy2shoes23(At)gmail.com
#3
I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/katrinawelch/statuses/10489847884
I learned that isABelt prevents back gap, slippage and of course, belt bulk and belt bulge jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow via google friend connect
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery)
I entered your Belly Charms giveaway
I follow isABelt on Twitter (@jkgorcery)
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/10538737415
Post a Comment