Sunday, March 14, 2010

ArtWark Necklace Giveaway and Discount! Woot!

Today I would like to introduce you to Sarah of Artwark. Sarah is the owner and creator of some gorgeous pieces of jewelry that are inspired by nature, culture and even religion. All the pieces are handmade and these beautiful pieces would make a lovely addition to any collection.

Artwark has an amazing selection of pendants, earrings, bracelets, handstamped pieces and so much more. I personally like unique things. You know, things that make others stop and look twice. Most of Sarah's pieces are just my style. They are not your typical, everyday jewelry items, but they are all simply gorgeous. Here are a few of my favorite pieces:





Here is a snipit from Sarah's Bio on her Etsy page:

Welcome to Artwark "your source for cutting edge jewelry with a personal touch!"

Currently I design, make and market my pieces all over the world from the boutiques & occasional events~focusing on creating unique jewelry to complement all skin tones to emphasize the inner & outer beauty all women posses. I love vivid colors, nature, simplicty & over the top looks, so you can find many different styles here. All materials are hand selected to provide the best for you. I percieve Jewelry-making/wearing- an ancient ritual: primal and innate, to make women feel beautiful & empowered. Even & especially on hard day or tough time. I think a treat once in a while is a great idea for ourselves, or someone deserving in our lives! (read shop policies for our shop mission.

Sarah is a busy girl, too. She is continually coming up with fresh, new designs like RiverDance Clover pearl and turquoise star necklace that she created for St. Patrick's Day. Beautiful isn't it?

This is the description from her Etsy site:
Inspired by the Riverdance show which entails a story about wisdom & heritage through dance. Complete with a star detail giving props to my favorite scene of black nightsky covered in sparkling stars!

Cute charms for a fun St. Patrick's day necklace. 1/3" czech glass clover in light teal with a green border is adorned with a small 3/8" turquoise star and white freshwater pearl! Suspended from 18" shimmering silver plated chain with lobster clasp.



Discount for MHM readers: Sarah has offered my readers a 10% discount in her Etsy shop. Simply leave her a note in the comments section of the sale mentioning my blog and this offer.
Win It: Sarah at ArtWark has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers a RiverDance Clover pearl and turquoise star necklace of their very own.

Mandatory Entry: Visit ArtWark and tell me one item from her site that you would just love to have. Please leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If there is not an email address left, I will pick a new number.

Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!

2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!

3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!

4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!

5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!

6. Follow Artwark on Facebook (1 entry)!

7. Follow Artwark on Twitter (1 entry)!

8. Heart Artwark on her Etsy page. Bottom right sidebar. (1 entry)!

9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!

10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!

11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.


This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 03/21/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Sarah at ArtWark for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

59 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the Sterling Silver Smooth Tiny Simplicity Circle Necklace. Her items are beautiful!

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you through Google Friend Connect

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter (@LanieJCreates)

Lisa said...

She has so many nice things, but I really like the Mother Earth asymmetric Brecciated Jasper necklace.

Unknown said...

I am a fan of yours on facebook (Melanie W.J.)

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Lisa said...

I follow you through GFC.

Unknown said...

I have entered the Scandle and Friendzip bracelet giveaways.

lanie at laniejandco dot com

Lisa said...

I'm a Facebook fan of Mass Hole Mommy!!

Lisa said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs.

Unknown said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs (Melanie)

Lisa said...

I'm entered in the Belly Charms bracelet giveaway.

Lisa said...

I am following you on Twitter:) dustythornfarm

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

I love the 'you are in my heart' custom stamped necklace

cowboybootsandbabybooties@gmail.com

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

I'm a follower of you! ;o)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

I'm already a follower of you on twitter! :o)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

I'm following Artwark on twitter

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i added another ♥ to her favorites on Etsy! her work is beautiful!!!

Suburban prep said...

The Good Karma Sterling silver chain lotus hoop and moonstone rondelle roundel necklace is a very touching piece.

msgb245 at gmail dot com

jakiesmom said...

i like the dark denim dot silver kharma earrings
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

entered friendship bracelet
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

Jennifer said...

I like the Secret Tears old world steam punk vintage brass ornate keyhole white cream custom length shell tear drop smooth briolette jk.gorcery@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery)

Jennifer said...

I entered your Belly Charms giveaway

Jennifer said...

I hearted Artwark (jkgrocery)

endomental said...

I'd just love to have the Classic sophisticate Grade AA Black spinel briolette and Sterling silver earrings. They're so elegant!

Thanks,
boliyou

endomental/gmail

endomental said...

I'm connected through Google Friend Connect

endomental said...

I follow you on Twitter (boliyou)

endomental said...

We're Facebook friends!

endomental said...

I follow Artwark on Twitter (boliyou)

endomental said...

I <3 Artwark's etsy shop

Liz Mays said...

I love the Sweet Drops of Rain necklace!

Liz Mays said...

I faved the etsy shop (bluevioletof2)

Liz Mays said...

I follow you on GFC

Liz Mays said...

I follow on twitter (blueviolet)

Liz Mays said...

I'm a facebook fan now.

Liz Mays said...

I follow on networked blogs now.

Liz Mays said...

I follow Artwark on twitter (blueviolet)

Liz Mays said...

I'm a facebook fan of Artwark (http://www.facebook.com/doot65)

Liz Mays said...

Button #1 http://www.anutinanutshell.com/2008/01/links.html

doot65 at comcast {{dot}}net

Liz Mays said...

Button #2 http://www.anutinanutshell.com/2008/01/links.html

Liz Mays said...

Button #3 http://www.anutinanutshell.com/2008/01/links.html

Liz Mays said...

I entered the Friendzip Bracelet giveaway

Jennifer said...

I follow Artwark on Twitter (@jkgorcery)

Jennifer said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/10538744910

Momma Fargo said...

I like the sterling silver ocean branch necklace!

Actually, all the jewelry is marvy! I am a fan!

mommafargo@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad to be home in time to enter this giveaway! Loves it! I am in love with the Sterling Silver Key to a heart necklace!!

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter

Anonymous said...

I'm ALWAYS entered in your other giveaways!

Anonymous said...

I have your button

jenny said...

i like the Classic sophisticate Grade AA Black earrings!
jennya14778@aol.com

jenny said...

i follow you through GFC :)
jennya14778@aol.com

jenny said...

i follow you on twitter!
@jennypeil
jennya14778@aol.com

jenny said...

i am a fan on FB! (jenny aronsen peil)
jennya14778@aol.com

jenny said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs
jennya14778@aol.com

jenny said...

i am a fan of Artwark on FB :)
jennya14778@aol.com

jenny said...

i follow Artwark on twitter!
jennya14778@aol.com

jenny said...

Artwark is an Etsy favorite!
jennya14778@aol.com