Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Let's Talk Sawyer, Oh Ya....and Lost

So, I got reprimanded last week by more than one person for not posting Sawyer "porn" so I felt compelled to throw two pics into this post. Go on now, wipe that drool off your faces.

First off, I need to say THANK GOD SAWYER WAS FINALLY IN AN EPISODE AND HE HAD HIS SHIRT OFF! And not once, but twice. Damn!! Ok, ok, so they were both partly while he was in bed with some random chicks (well one was Charlotte, but noone cared about her except for Daniel Faraday), but who the frick cares, right?


Moving on.......(not that I really want to).......

Here are things that I was left wondering at 10 pm:

1. Were all those people that were on the other island on that Algeria flight or do they just work for Widmore? Actually, now that I think about it, who cares?

1a. Does Charles Widmore really have the means to kill the smoke monster?

2. But speaking of the people on the other island? Weren't those the people (at least one of them) that abducted Miles in a van and tried to get him to answer the riddle last season. Or the season before? Anyone know what I am talking about right now? Anyone?

3. I know Kate realizes John Locke is "dead", but does she actually know he is the smoke monster? And doesn't anyone think it's weird they are all talking to a dead person? For real?

4. This isn't a question, it's a statement. Evil Sayid is a bastard for watching Claire almost kill Kate. Sayid was always one of my favorite characters because he was fair and reasonable, but I DO NOT like evil Sayid one bit. Not one bit!

5. When is Desmond coming back? He was another one of my favorites and he is MIA except for the six seconds they showed him in the season premier on the plane.

6. What is wrong with Kate's face? Plastic surgery gone bad? Botox in all the wrong places? I don't know what it is, but she just looks weird to me.

7. Oh, and I totally saw it coming that it was Kate that hit "James" and Miles in the flash-sideways. Come on, that was totally a given. I know ya'll are with me here.

Other than that, I wasn't overly excited about much more than Sawyer shirtless in the episode. It was sort of dragged out for me. Dragged out = everything of importance could have been done in 10 minutes instead of an hour. Next week BETTER be good since they are teasing us about revealing Richard's story.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Pardon me I just drooled on your page... let me get that.. ah heck never mind more just keeps taking its place.. sighs. I don't watch the show but I will look at your porn roflmbo

Vanessa said...

Thank you for the pictures -- I skimmed the rest since I haven't watched yet, but I had to come look!!

Ian said...

Sawyer porn HAHAHA

Shannon said...

I was totally thinking of you last night while we were watching! Haha!

I thought Sawyer's sideways story was boring. I don't know... yawn.

I was thinking the people were the unnamed people from the plane Jack & Co took back to the island. But now I'm not sure.

I wish they were two-hour episodes! I want more!

Momma Fargo said...

Greatest post ever! Drool, drool.

Oh yeah, Sawyer...you've got a little mud right there...oh, let me help you. Nothing is better than a man full of mud and a six-pack.

(Stay tuned...I'm going to take care of that mud.)

Sabreena said...

So as crazy as it sounds I don't and never have watched Lost (sorry). I do however love the pics. Especially that second one. If he is on Lost then I should be watching.

Angelia said...

*drool*

I'm so angry over the Syaid thing. He was my favorite. I'm crossing my fingers that evil Syaid isn't really evil and he will do something to prove himself good again.

I dunno wtf with Kate and I'm seriously confused with Claire.

Why aren't the questioning John?!

*slaps forhead*

The Four Week Vegan said...

I cannot read your post as I have not watched the episode yet, but thanks for the pics :)

Kitty Moore said...

Great photos - brightened up my day! x

Momma Fargo said...

I came back for another look see. If you look at the same internet Sawyer porn...does that mean you are a perv? Ah, yes...I am a perv when it comes to Sawyer.

Jayme said...

FauxLocke slapping Claire made me laugh.
Claire's fake baby gives me nightmares.
I thought perhaps Sawyer shouldn't have told another cop he was going to kill someone.
I still think Flocke needs a bra. Manziere. Bro.