Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lost


Ok, first and foremost, did we SERIOUSLY have to be tortured for yet another week without a shirtless Sawyer? Really? The ABC execs who weren't smart enough to realize that a topless Sawyer is what all their female viewers want should all be fired. Immediately.
Glad I got that off my chest....moving on now. Here are things I am left wondering after last nights episode:
1. Why was that asian man the one keeping John Locke/the smoke monster out? Why was he so special?
2. Is Sayid really evil since he seems to be working with the smoke monster?
3. Why did the smoke monster roll right over Kate while she was in that hole with Claire and what was that look he gave her all about?
4. Why the hell did Jack and Hurley not make it back to the temple yet?
5. What did Claire and "John" do with Gin and why wasn't he with them?
6. Where's that sexy guyliner wearin' hunk of man, Richard?
And you guys saw the previews that said it's Ben's demise next week, right? What do you guys make of that? And Sawyer BETTER get that shirt off next week. For realz.
I guess that's all I have for now.....feel free to bring up anything I missed in the comments.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok I don't watch Lost but ummm I could watch him nooooo problem lol

Jayme said...

#3 My guess is because her name wasn't on Jacob's list?

Shannon said...

2. Sayid sure seems to be reeking of evil now! I said "he switched bodies!" at first, thinking Smokey had taken over Sayid but then I realized he couldn't have gotten in, plus they said Smokey is stuck in John's body now. He looks pretty evil to me though!
4. Jack and Hurley weren't supposed to come back to the temple--remember Jacob told them not to go, and when Hurley said he wanted to help them, Jacob said it was already too late?
5. I wonder where Jin went, too. I don't think he was with Smokey and Claire when they came to the temple... maybe he's tied up somewhere.
6. I miss Richard, too. I think it's crazy how he is all of a sudden reduced to a ball of fear. I wonder if maybe Smokey is his father.

Ian said...

1. Why was that asian man the one keeping John Locke/the smoke monster out? Why was he so special?

Because anyone Jacob touches, TMiB can't kill. Doesn't make sense I know but that's what I am going with


2. Is Sayid really evil since he seems to be working with the smoke monster?

My name is Sayid Jarrah. And I'm a torturer.

'nuff said

3. Why did the smoke monster roll right over Kate while she was in that hole with Claire and what was that look he gave her all about?

Isn't she one of the 'numbers'? If so, that's why

4. Why the hell did Jack and Hurley not make it back to the temple yet?

Because Hurley's a fat fuck

5. What did Claire and "John" do with Gin and why wasn't he with them?

Jin died, sorry

6. Where's that sexy guyliner wearin' hunk of man, Richard?
And you guys saw the previews that said it's Ben's demise next week, right? What do you guys make of that? And Sawyer BETTER get that shirt off next week. For realz.

uhhh

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Ok, Idid forget last week that dead Jacob told Hurley not to go back, so ok. That makes sense.

Ian, what number? You mean like on the cave ceiling, how they were all numbered? Didn't everyone have a number? I assumed they did, but just didn't show them all?

Ang Jin is not dead, jackass.

Vanessa said...

Was Sawyer even in last night's episode?? WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!?

Also, Sayid scares me now. That look at the end honestly made me shudder!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

No Sawyer for TWO weeks in a row!!!! What is ABC thinking? Apparently they're not!!

Momma Fargo said...

I don't even get to watch it unless I set the DVR. At least I'm getting my porn fix over here on your blog with your hot man pics. Ohhh..Wednesdays...BIG SIGH. And poop on ABC...take the shirt off people!

California Keys said...

I love this show.... But seriously 'Lost', enough with confusing us already.... You have a very limited amount of time to answer the millions of questions we have.... It's soooooo frustrating.