I've become a fan of natural products lately. I'm trying to do my part to help create a safer and healthier environment for my boys, so I feel that using eco-friendly products around my house is something to be proud of. I recently found out about Nature's Gate, which makes organic products for both men and women! I asked if I could review a few of their products and they so graciously agreed.
"Nature’s Gate was founded over 30 years ago using nature as our inspiration and guide. Our founders hand collected rainwater, blended it with natural herbs from their herb shop, and created the very first Rainwater Shampoo."
I was lucky enough to try three of their products:
1. Papaya Velvet Moisture Body Wash . The Papaya is mixed with Pineapple, so it smells fantastic and it helps exfoliate your skin! It has a very tropical scent and I loved how I smelled after I used it! This body wash formula is also combined with natural coconut based cleansers and the seven moisturizers to make a unique and one of a kind body wash that is great for revitalizing your skin.
2. Pomegranate Sunflower Skin Defense Lotion. I love trying out new lotions. I have VERY dry skin from the cold winters up here in New England. This lotion not only smells delicious, it works amazingly well at moisturizing my dry, cracked skin. It's not greasy and dries super fast, so I didn't leave any residue on anything if I touched something immediately after I applied it.
3. Aqua Block SPF 50 Very Water Resistant Sunscreen. This sunscreen is great because it's not greasy! I have two kids who need I slather in sunscreen and most of the ones I have used in the past left that film on my hands and it was hard to get off. Not with this sunscreen, though. I have been putting it on my son before he goes to school in the mornings and he smells great and I know he will be protected from the sun when he's outside at recess. It contains chamomile and Shea Butter, which hydrate and moisturize your skin, and it's got Rosemary, which soothes sun-exposed skin!
The Nature's Gate Philosophy:
Nature's Gate is a company dedicated to developing personal care products based upon botanical remedies. Our philosophy is derived from combining decades-old wisdom rich in botanical, herbal and floral treatments with modern ingredients and formulations. We bring our 30 year legacy of health and beauty expertise to you with a range of products that address personal care needs from the inside out. We are proud to bring you, the consumer, the highest level of integrity and value. Using all-natural herbs and pH-balanced formulas, each product is carefully formulated to deliver the many benefits of each unique botanical blend. All of our products reflect ongoing efforts to preserve the earths natural resources by being environmentally friendly and cruelty-free.
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win 1 bottle of Nature's Gate Papaya Velvet Moisture Body Wash!
Mandatory Entry: Please visit Nature's Gate and tell me one thing you would like to try! Please leave a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win!
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Join Nature’s Gate newsletter (1 entry)!
6. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
7. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
8. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at 8:59 pm (EST) on 03/10/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again toNature's Gate for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

52 comments:
i'd like to try the deep cleansing foaming face wash
i follow your blog through google friend connect (redfuzzycow)
i follow you on twitter (redfuzzycow)
i entered the peacelovemom giveaway
i follow you on networked blogs (jen reda)
i grabbed your button www.redfuzzycow.blogspot.com #2
Sportblock SPF Dry Finish.
lanie@laniejandco.com
I follow you on Google Friend Connect
I follow you on twitter (@LanieJCreates)
I follow you on Facebook (Melanie W.J.)
I entered the Vapur giveaway.
I am following on Networked blogs!
I have entered all of you giveaways!
I am a facebook fan
The pomegranate Sunflower body wash sounds really nice.
hlnehre(at)yahoo(dot)com
Entered the vapur giveaway, too.
hlnehre(at)yahoo (dot)com
I'd like to try the Biotin Strengthening Shampoo. Thanks for the giveaway.
s.mickelson at gmail dot com
Entered the snackTaxi giveaway.
s.mickelson at gmail dot com
i'd like to try their tea tree calming conditioner for my hair
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net
gfc follower
entered joy of soap
I'd like to try the Forget Your Lines Wrinkle Diffuser Serum
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
I follow with google friend connect (Robert and Crystal W on gfc)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
I follow you on twitter (@happyenchilada2)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
Facebook Fan (Kess N Crystal W on fb)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
I entered the peacelovemom giveaway
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
I follow you on Networked Blogs (Kess N Crystal W on facebook)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
blogged: http://itsahappyenchilada.blogspot.com/2010/03/great-blogger-find.html
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
entry 1
blogged: http://itsahappyenchilada.blogspot.com/2010/03/great-blogger-find.html
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
entry 2
blogged: http://itsahappyenchilada.blogspot.com/2010/03/great-blogger-find.html
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
entry 3
I would love to try the Chamomile & Lemon Verbena Body Wash. Thanks!
I entered the PeaceLoveMom giveaway.
I follow your blog.
I would like to try the Sport Block SPF 30 Dry Finish. I'm all about the sunblock:)
I'm your Facebook Fan!
I'm entered in the Joy of Soap giveaway.
I follow you on Networked Blogs.
I signed up for the Nature's Gate newsletter.
I follow your blog through GFC.
I would love to try the Cucumber & Mint Body Wash
Follow you on twitter and RT
Follow you on facebook Kathy D
entered you Evil Kitty t-shrit giveaway
Google Friend kathy55439
The farm’s water source is derived from the winter rains and snow pack of the Sierra Nevadas.
I follow via google friend connect
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery)
I entered your The Adult Toy Shoppe Giveaway
I'd like to try the Nature's Gate Aloe Vera Moisturizing Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair. It seems like my hair is really suffering from the weather this past winter!!!
susan56bft at gmail dot com
Mass Hole Mommy follower via Google
susan56bft at gmail dot com
Mass Hole Mommy an on Facebook
userid:Susan Claus
susan56bft at gmail dot com
Mass Hole Mommy follower via Networked Blogs
userid:Susan Claus
susan56bft at gmail dot com
Post a Comment