Tuesday, March 2, 2010

PeaceLoveMom T-Shirt Giveaway!

PeaceLoveMom, it is a great brand that is a fantastic collaborative effort on the part of three fabulous Moms. Their common goal is to celebrate moms everywhere! They are a lifestyle brand companyu and they have some of the coolest and chic Mom t-shirts on the market. And any of you that know me, know that I am a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl, so their shirts are perfect for me!! Their shirts have been have been spotted on such stylish moms as Cindy Crawford and Kate Gosselin, too!



I received one of their Soft Jersey 100% Cotton Crew Neck Tees in brown, which is totally adorable! I wear a lot of earth tones, so it was the perfect tee for me. It's very soft and comfy, but they do run a little bit on the small side, so keep that in mind when ordering. I don't know about you, but I love showing off my "mommyhood", so I am completely in love with this shirt and will wear it often!



They don't just have "mommy" wear either. Check out PeaceLoveMom for kids clothing, baby items, tote bags, belts and so much more.











From their website: PeaceLoveMom is made up of a team of Moms with one common goal – to create “a celebration of motherhood” for all types of mothers. PeaceLoveMom, a lifestyle brand company was designed to share life’s many moments of motherhood. Established in 2006, the PeaceLoveMom team of ladies brings variant backgrounds, perspectives, and creativity to the table. Although the day-to-day business tasks are split, every PeaceLoveMom in our company possesses the same passion for motherhood and their new found careers. Creating designs that will both inspire and empower mothers everywhere, PeaceLoveMom represents a collaboration and true celebration of motherhood.





Win it: PeaceLoveMom has generously offered one of their Truly Mom Chocolate Cozy Thermal shirts to one of my lucky readers!

Mandatory Entry: Head over to PeaceLoveMom and tell me which t-shirt is your favorite! Please remember to leave me a seperate comment for each entry and a valid email address to reach you at should you win!

Extra Entries:

1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Become a fan of PeaceLoveMom on Facebook. (1 entry)!
7. Subscribe to the PeaceLoveMom blog. (1 entry)!
8. Sign up for the PeaceLoveMom newsletter. (1 entry)!
9. Follow PeaceLoveMom on Twitter (1 entry)!
10. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link (5 entries)!

** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.


This giveaway will end at 8:59 pm (EST) on 03/10/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Ali at PeaceLoveMom for offering this fantastic giveaway!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

100 comments:

redfuzzycow said...

i like the happy mom watermelon tee

redfuzzycow said...

i follow you on twitter (redfuzzycow)

redfuzzycow said...

i entered the eden fantasys giveaway

redfuzzycow said...

i'm a facebook fan of peacelovemom (jen reda)

redfuzzycow said...

i follow peacelovemom on twitter (redfuzzycow)

B-Dub said...

Love the orange Lucky Mom tee!!!! It's fantastic, and as you might have realized= orange is my signature color!

B-Dub said...

I am a follower!

B-Dub said...

I entered the Vapur giveaway!

B-Dub said...

Following on twitter

B-Dub said...

following on Networked blogs

Unknown said...

I like the white lucky mom tee.

email is in my profile

Unknown said...

I follow you on Google Friend Connect

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter (@LanieJCreates)

Unknown said...

I follow you on facebook (Melanie W.J.)

Unknown said...

I have entered the Vapur Giveaway

Shell said...

I like the pink lucky mom one.

Shell said...

GFC follower

Shell said...

twitter follower

Shell said...

I just entered another of your giveaways yesterday or the day before- but I'm blanking on what

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

I like the pink Peave Love Mom and Vote Mom tees.

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

i'm a facebook fan.

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

and I'm a facebok fan of Peace Love Mom.

Unknown said...

I love the Peace Sign Dot
Pink Comfy Thermal.

Unknown said...

I'm already a Google follower

Unknown said...

I'm a Twitter follower

Unknown said...

I'm already a FB fan

Unknown said...

I'm a Networked Blog follower

Unknown said...

I'm a FB fan of PeaceLoveMom

Unknown said...

I subscribed to PeaceLoveMom blog

Unknown said...

Signed up for PeaveLoveMom newsletter

Unknown said...

Followed PeaceLoveMom on Twitter
@Gamommy2two

Anonymous said...

Love the watermelon "Lucky Mom" v-neck t-shirt!
hlnehre(at) yahoo (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I enered the vapur anti-bottle giveaway.

hlnehre(at)yahoo(dot)com

Teresa said...

I like the salmon lucky mom burnout tee
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Teresa said...

I entered the vapur giveaway
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Tammy Chappell said...

Love that this groovy sign is back in style...here is my pick...

Harmony Mom
Chocolate Soft Tee

chappell.tammy@gmail.com

jakiesmom said...

i like the lucky mom watermelon burn out v neck tee
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

jakiesmom said...

gfc follower

jakiesmom said...

entered joy of soap

Sue said...

I love the Watermelon Lucky Mom V-neck Soft Tee. Thank you for the giveaway. This is adorable.

s.mickelson at gmail dot com

Sue said...

Entered the Vapur giveaway.

s.mickelson at gmail dot com

Lani said...

I'm a new blog follower!

Lani said...

Love the Lucky mom tee!

Lani said...

follow on twitter!

Lani said...

Now a fan on Facebook! (lanilyons)

Lani said...

I'm also a FB fan of Peace Love MoM on FB

Lani said...

Also a follower of Peace Love MoM on Twitter /multiplesnmore

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Harmony Mom
Chocolate Burn Out Vneck Tee
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

I follow on twitter (@happyenchilada2)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

I became a fan on facebook (Kess N Crystal W on fb)

kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs (Kess N Crystal W on facebook)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of PeaceLoveMOm on facebook (Kess N Crystal W on fb)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

follow PLM on twitter (@happyenchilada2)
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

blogged: http://itsahappyenchilada.blogspot.com/2010/03/great-blogger-find.html

kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
entry 1

Anonymous said...

blogged: http://itsahappyenchilada.blogspot.com/2010/03/great-blogger-find.html

kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
entry 3

Anonymous said...

blogged: http://itsahappyenchilada.blogspot.com/2010/03/great-blogger-find.html

kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
entry 4

Anonymous said...

blogged: http://itsahappyenchilada.blogspot.com/2010/03/great-blogger-find.html

kessandcrystal(at)aol.com
entry 5

Michele said...

Love-- Peace Love Truly Mom Black Soft Tee. I have 3 PLM tops in my wardrobe--love them--- so comfy!!!!
I wash and rotate!!!need more for spring ;-)

Kim said...

My fav is the PLM "Lucky Mom Cranberry Cozy Thermal" Love, love, love it!!!
berlyreed@gmail.com

Kim said...

I am a facebook fan!
berlyreed@gmail.com

Kim said...

I'm a PLM facebook fan!
berlyreed@gmail.com

Kim said...

I'm a PLM blog subscriber!
berlyreed@gmail.com

Kim said...

I get the PLM newsletter!
berlyreed@gmail.com

Kim said...

Just gave you some blogging love!!!
www.jaybirdandberly.blogspot.com
berlyreed@gmail.com

Kristin H2O said...

LOVE the turquoise Lead with Love

Annmarie Weeks said...

I love the Peace Love Mom Black Tee!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow on friend connect! (amweeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow you on twitter! (amweeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I'm one of your facebook fans! (Annmarie dipasqua Weeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I also entered your Flirty Girl tee giveaway!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow thru Networked Blogs! (amweeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I'm a PeaceLoveMom facebook fan! (Annmarie dipasqua Weeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I subscribe to the PeaceLoveMom blog via Google! (amweeks)

Annmarie Weeks said...

I subscribe to the PeaceLoveMom newsletter!

Annmarie Weeks said...

I follow PeaceLoveMom on twitter! (amweeks)

Viva said...

I love the Lucky Mom Tangerine Burn Out Vneck Tee. Thanks!

Viva said...

I am a PLM Facebook Fan.

Viva said...

I subscribe to the PLM newsletter.

Viva said...

I entered the Crane giveaway.

kathy55439 said...

Really like the Lucky Mom
Cantaloupe Soft Tee I am hoping to adopt out of foster care soon... I will be a single mom but every kids should have a mom or Dad

kathy55439 said...

entered evil Kitty giveaway

kathy55439 said...

follow you on twitter and RT

kathy55439 said...

Follow you on Facebook.... Kathy D

kathy55439 said...

Google Friend kathy55439

tree said...

my favorite is the PeaceLoveGrateful Mom Chocolate Comfy Thermal.

Thanks for the chance!

enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com

tree said...

i follow your blog through Google friend connect.

enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com

tree said...

i follow you on Twitter!

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91

enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com

tree said...

i entered your Crane Humidifier giveaway!

enchantedtree(a)hotmail.com

tree said...

i follow PeaceLoveMom on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/patchouligirl91

enchantedtree(At)hotmail.com

Jennifer said...

I like the Happy Mom Mint Tee

Jennifer said...

I follow via google friend connect

Jennifer said...

I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery)

Jennifer said...

I follow PeaceLoveMom on Twitter (@jkgorcery)

Jennifer said...

I entered your Nature's Gate Papaya Body Wash Giveaway

Anonymous said...

I signed up for the peacelovemom newsletter
kessandcrystal(at)aol.com

Kimi Jo said...

I love the new cotton tees, Happy Mom in Cranberry. :)

Kimi Jo said...

I follow Peace Love Mom on Facebook.

Kimi Jo said...

I subscribe to the Peace Love Mom blog.

Kimi Jo said...

I became a fan of Mass Hole Mommy on Facebook.

dmw212 said...

I'm a 70's kind of mom and I NEED a peace sign tee!!!!!!

I love the brushed peace sign cozy thermal in green.

thanks for giving me the chance....pick me!!