I've been in the process of "going green" for a few months now. It's an important lesson to teach my children and just a more sensible way of life in general. Since I've been making an asserted effort to go green in my home, I have been using a lot of reusable products like ReUsies. ReUsies are a line of reusable snack and sandwich bags and are a fantastic alternative to using plastic bags that just clutter up our landfills.They are 100% cotton, lined with water-resistant 100% nylon (BPA, Lead and Phthalate free). They come with Velcro® closures that are kid-friendly and ensure that the food won't fall out.

The folks at ReUsies were kind enough to send me a set of sandwich and snack bags to review. The bags I recieved were in the Such A Square pattern (pictured above) and I was so excited when I opened them because I was planning on using these for my son, and the black and white pattern is perfect for him. The snack bag is the perfect size for a half sandwich, crackers, pretzels, apple slices, and other snack sized goodies. The larger bag is perfect for a whole sandwich...and not just a small sandwich either. It would fit a nice big, fat sandwich in there with tons of toppings!
I love these because they are super easy to clean! They can go right into the washing machine and dryer, the dishwasher or simply be washed by hand. ReUsies are available in a whole bunch of fun designs for boys and girls alike. They are fun, sytlish and will surely put you on the path towards saving our precious planet. Here are a few more of their cool designs:



About ReUsies:
At the start of the new school year we realized that our families were going through an average of 10 plastic bags per day between school and work lunches. We do our best to reuse and recycle in other areas of our lives, but there didn’t seem to be a solution to the plastic sandwich bags we were using.
We developed ReUsies™ for their waste-free quality, but many customers primary reason for purchasing our product was to eliminate plastic from being in direct contact with their family’s food. Whatever your reason, know you have made a good choice!
We are Seattle moms with a passion to do right by our children, and hope that the footprint we leave behind for future generations will be much smaller. We take pride in our product and we hope you enjoy them too!
Win it: Becky at ReUsies has generously offered one (1) of my lucky readers a set of snack and sandwich bags of their own.
Mandatory Entry: Please visit ReUsies and tell me which design is your favorite!! Please remember to leave me a valid email address in this comment so that I can contact you if you win. If an email address is not left, the entry will be disqualified.
Please leave a seperate comment for each entry!
Extra Entries:
1. Follow my blog through Google friend connect (1 entry)!
2. Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)!
3. Become a Facebook Fan of Mass Hole Mommy (1 entry)!
4. Enter one of my other giveaways (1 entry)!
5. Follow me on Networked Blogs (1 entry)!
6. Follow ReUsies on Facebook (1 entry)!
7. Follow ReUsies on Twitter (1 entry)!
8. Sign up for the ReUsies newsletter (2 entries)!
9. Blog about this giveaway and leave a link to where I can find it (3 entries)!
10. Grab my button and leave a link (3 entries)!
11. Tweet this giveaway. Please include @massholemommy in the tweet. Can be tweeted once per day and counts as one entry per tweet.
** Please leave a seperate comment for each entry and remember to leave a valid email address in one of the entry comments. Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
This giveaway will end at midnight (EST) on 03/27/10 and is open to U.S. residents. The winner will be chosen via random.org and will be notified by email. Thanks again to Becky at ReUsies for offering this fantastic giveaway!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

54 comments:
Wow. What a smart product! I like the brown bird sandwich size.
mommafargo@gmail.com
I love the blue burst in the snack size and the blueberry sandwich!
I follow your blog
I follow you on Twitter
I'm entered in some of your other giveaways
I have your button
I tweeted this giveaway!
I'm a fan on Facebook
I'm following on Networked blogs
I like the flower chain pattern :)
aunteegem@yahoo.com
follow your blog as jelaws5
aunteegem@yahoo.com
FB fa of ReUsies-Julie A Scott Laws
aunteegem@yahoo.com
# 1 ReUsies subscriber
aunteegem@yahoo.com
# 2 ReUsies Subscriber
aunteegem@yahoo.com
I like the tweety bird
ethertonphotography@gmail.com
Im a follower
ethertonphotography@gmail.com
I like the Airplanes in the Sky ones!
gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com
I follow with google friend connect
I follow on twitter (katrinawelch)
I am a facebook fan (katrina welch)
I entered the soda stream giveaway
I have your button
http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com
#1
I have your button
http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com
#2
I have your button
http://mrsjuicebox.blogspot.com
#3
i like little boat blue
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net
gfc follower
entered artwark
My favorite is the Bubbilicious Sandwich jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow via google friend connect jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow you on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/10853535748 jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I entered your isABelt giveaway jk.gorcery@gmail.com
I follow ReUsies on Twitter (@jkgorcery) jk.gorcery@gmail.com
Let's Race is so my boys. Thank you for the giveaway. I would love these.
s.mickelson at gmail dot com
I like the reto flowers bag!
enilorac802@gmail.com
i follow your blog
enilorac802@gmail.com
i follow you on twitter
@CDMW
enilorac802@gmail.com
I like the "airplanes in the sky" design.
I follow your blog.
I'm a fan of yours on facebook.
I follow on Networked blogs.
I follow Reusies on Facebook.
I like:
Bubbilicious Sandwich
Follow
Follow on Twitter
Fan on FB
Fan of ReUsies on FB
Follow ReUsies on Twitter
Sub to the newsletter
Sub to the newsletter
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/gordy93/status/11171022165
Entered the Giggles & Grins giveaway
Entered the BrightFeet giveaway
Post a Comment