Saturday, March 20, 2010

Playful Threads Review


Playful threads is a company that offers an extremely large selection of Sexy Lingerie, Clubwear, Costumes, Plus-Size Selections, Jewelry, Dancewear, Pasties and so much more, and they are all at very reasonable prices! Here are a few of my favorite things:

Clubwear



Playful Threads was generous enough to send me the Stretch Fishnet Sleepwear Babydoll with Vinyl Accents for review (pictured below). This sexy little number was a HUGE hit in the bedroom. I'm all about spicing it up and trying new things, so I was very happy with my choice once I got it! It was extremely comfortable and I was able to move very freely while wearing this. I'm short, so it was a bit longer on me than it looks on the model, but that didn't seem to be an issue at all.

Playful Threads offers discreet billing and shipping, which is a plus for people that don't want everyone under the sun to know their business. The shipping was super fast, too. I received this within a few days of placing the order.


A little more about Playful Threads:

We are the Internet’s #1 site for sexy lingerie, clubwear, dresses, jewelry, swimwear, costumes, pasties, & much more! We have the best prices around, and we also offer LOW standard shipping costs for the continental United States. For most domestic orders under $70, shipping should cost no more than $4.99, and if your order total exceeds $70, you pay NOTHING at all for shipping (Domestic orders only). We also have GREAT international shipping rates! We also offer the largest selections of clearance items anywhere. Check out our rock-bottom/wholesale prices in our Clearance category – there is something for everyone! Most orders ship the same business day in discreet packaging.

Thank you so much to Chrissie at Playful Threads for providing me the opportunity to review this amazing piece of lingerie. If you are looking for something to spice things up in the bedroom or something sexy to wear for a night out, check out Playful Threads!


The product in this review was provided to the me for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hot!

I have something for you here: http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/awards-galore-and-7-things-about-yours.html

Nicole Marie said...

SWEET! This maybe TMI but I havent seen hubby in a month so Playful threads here I come! LOL