
Really....where in the heck is Sawyer??? How can ABC do this to me? It's been three weeks since he's been on and it's just not right! Let alone shirtless.
Anyway, last nights episode was a SNOOZEFEST. Sorry folks. With 10 episodes left, I expect to be blown away every single week, and honestly, there was nothing earth shattering about last nights episode. At all. Here is my weekly recap/wrap-up/List of things I don't understand or have questions about:
** Who exactly are the six candidates? We know Jin or Sun is one of them. Hurley is one. Jack is one. Is Sawyer? Kate? Sayid? Aaron? Miles? That pilot with the crazy hair (IDK his name)?
**Why did Locke/Smokey go out to get Ben, but not take out everyone else? And why did they set up camp on the beach? OUT IN THE OPEN. I was under the impression they didn't want to be caught, however setting up on the beach kinda says "come and get it" like nothing else, huh?
** In the flash-sideways, why didn't Ben just wait till after the principal wrote the recommendation letter? He knew Alex was going to ask him for one. DUH. And once the letter had been written, why not bring the incriminating emails back up afterwards? I actually don't care about this in the least, but it was something I thought of after the episode ended.
** What exactly does the smoke monster plan to do once he's off the island anyway?
I wasn't all that impressed with Richard saying Jacob's touch made him that way....he eluded to it in the past. I guess I was minorly impressed that Jack FINALLY figured out he's there for a reason and knew the dyn-o-mite ( Right, JJ? Get it?) wouldn't go off. VERY minorly.
Overall, it was a waste of an hour. Sorry.

12 comments:
Whew...I got just one word...hummina, hummina, hummina!!
Gotta get something to clean the drool off my keyboard:)
I was a little bored too. My big question of the night is: even if Jacob had never interferred in their lives, what are the ODDS that Alex would end up living near Ben? I mean, her mother was French. Shouldn't she have been in France?
It was slightly better than meh. I like how Jack and the candidates now can't die. That was cool.
You know you're getting your Sawyer fix next week, he's featured ;)
Oh ya, I'm all over it, Ian. And the clothes better start coming off. But I wouldn't give it much more than a meh personally last night. Pretty boring.
I'm very disappointed with the creators of LOST.... Now they're telling us that there won't be answers to 'all' of our questions....
You just stooped to ABC's level...the dude has his shirt on. Where is my Wednesday porn? I'm so disappointed...
I know, MF. But he looks so fricken sexy in this pic...I just couldn't resist. The Sawyer porn will resume next week. I promise.
And what is this about not everything being answered? I will FLIP MY LID if I am left hanging in any way shape or form.
I didn't think it was snoozy!
The candidates had their names written on the ceiling in the cave. So, Jack, Hurley, Sayid, Jin and/or Sun, Sawyer. I think that's all we saw up there, plus Locke, which Smokey crossed out with the rock.
Smokey never got them while they were on the beach in the first few seasons did he? It seems like he might be contained to the jungle.
I was annoyed with Dr Ben too. I was thinking, why not just take your info to someone above the principal? That was totally dumb.
I know. right? I want answers! All of them!!!!!
Lindelof and Cuse both confirmed that it would be a mistake to try to answer every question. "Obviously not every question's going to be answered, so obviously, some people are going to be upset that those particular questions don't get resolved," said Cuse. "We felt if we tried to just answer questions, it would be very pedantic."
Frank something is the pilot's name. I have to look it up now. Lapidus.
I have no idea what show you're referring to, but oh my that guy gives me dirty thoughts!
Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about... Can you believe it's the final series???? I grew up in Hawaii, so it breaks my heart every time I see Lost.. I miss my home.
BTW, I've moved to my family blog to post everything - I would love it if you swing by:) It's www.withlovesincerely.blogspot.com
Stay in touch!
xoxo
Post a Comment